Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
6/24/22 3:53 p.m.

In case you didn't hear yet–or are trying to forget–a report from Hankyung.com says Hyundai will be axing the Veloster N.

Hyundai, however, seems to want you to forget that and instead buy some of its latest N lifestyle products–two Pelican cases and Pelican flashlight.

We thought this might have been a joke at first, but, alas, you can really buy them here.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
6/24/22 5:06 p.m.

#goodcolor

kb58
kb58 SuperDork
6/24/22 6:30 p.m.

I wish to live in a world without the term #lifestyle. I'm mostly there, staying away from social media...

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
6/24/22 7:15 p.m.

While I will truly miss the Veloster N, it's still no match for the greating thing to ever wear the N badge: The Nachos machines at Hyundai's press compound at the Nurburgring. 

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
6/24/22 8:07 p.m.

In reply to JG Pasterjak :

So, how were they? Crispy? Just soggy enough? Cheese or cheez? 

sleepyhead the buffalo
sleepyhead the buffalo PowerDork
6/24/22 11:28 p.m.

I would complain about the lack of a Veloster N... but I'm pretty happy to hear there's speculation for an Ioniq 5 N

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
6/25/22 12:02 a.m.

I think it's just because the Veloster isn't getting another generation period. Hyundai is Ning all the things.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 PowerDork
6/28/22 6:31 p.m.
JG Pasterjak said:

While I will truly miss the Veloster N, it's still no match for the greating thing to ever wear the N badge: The Nachos machines at Hyundai's press compound at the Nurburgring. 

I'm really disappointed I couldn't add this as an accessory on my Kona N nor can you purchase it in their lifestyle catalog. 

CyberEric
CyberEric Dork
6/28/22 7:01 p.m.

That was quick. How many years did they make it? Like 2? 

I've seen maybe 2 or 3 on the road, so I'm thinking it wasn't a great seller.

Tony Sestito
Tony Sestito UltimaDork
6/28/22 9:04 p.m.

This is going to be a car that will go for serious coin a few years from now. Limited run, lots of power, and it's probably the lightest of the "N" cars. Get one while you can. 

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
6/28/22 9:46 p.m.

In reply to Tony Sestito :

This generation's ITR?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
X7G2vPaF0T8b2ePImN7Vtj8o4B69d0nSjHYgQCfaGONt4CRwfw15NMNBpp16Gcu8