4 5 6
AaronT
AaronT Reader
5/31/21 7:37 p.m.

In reply to ProDarwin :

I certainly don't begrudge anyone their preferences. What bothers me about the ND is that you get a red, a blue, and then 7 colors between white and black. Greens, yellows, light blues, purples, etc are all sadly missing 

Kreb (Forum Supporter)
Kreb (Forum Supporter) PowerDork
12/1/21 6:16 p.m.

Finally saw one in the flesh and...... I really liked it. Hyundai has some sharp designers right now. It's enough smaller than a Ridgeline to fit into parking better. it looks modern, whereas the Maverick looks like a warmed over "traditional" (read boring) truck.  It's just truck-ish enough to not be a joke in that department, but stylish enough  to attract non-truck people.  Not having spoken with the driver or looked inside, that's all I can report, but I'd certainly welcome one to my stable.

GTwannaB
GTwannaB HalfDork
12/1/21 11:30 p.m.

Trucks are not my thing, but that Santa Cruz is a nice ride  I am surprised I have only seen one on the road. They should sell like hotcakes in a righteous world. 

Kreb (Forum Supporter)
Kreb (Forum Supporter) PowerDork
12/2/21 9:45 a.m.

In reply to GTwannaB :

I think that they are selling OK. Just not that many to sell yet. Where I live, dealers have been tacking on premiums - usually a sign of a hot commodity. I haven't even seen a Maverick yet. Chip shortage blues?

Duke
Duke MegaDork
12/2/21 10:29 a.m.

Just saw my first one in the metal this morning, in the obligatory non-metallic beige that smaller trucks are required to have as an option these days.

It wasn't bad looking.  Hyundai didn't ruin the grille as badly as they have on the cars.  However, I prefer the Ridgeline, I think.

4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
t81FQlVSe8QggTsq0Rr7WqyAUc0tOUqTkL9SaxB3aL2T44how36C87LMsUAH1jY6