5 6 7
tuna55
tuna55 UberDork
1/30/13 7:34 a.m.
Gasoline wrote:
Tim Suddard wrote: Okay, no promises yet, but we have procured a Lotus Europa and an LS1. Let the games begin. Anyone have a Porsche transaxle in their back pocket?
I "triple dog dare you" to race my 5.3l LS Morris.

That would be the best race ever. Please feature these two finish cars on a true head to head comparison. Drag race, road course, autocross, daily drive, etc. It would be the most fantastic comparison of any two things ever to be compared with one another.

Sultan
Sultan HalfDork
1/30/13 7:48 a.m.

Subscription has been extended! This is going to be great!

CGLockRacer
CGLockRacer Dork
1/30/13 7:50 a.m.

btw, I was going to post a "I like where this is going" Meme, but i googled that at work and had to shut the window really quick...

NOHOME
NOHOME Dork
1/30/13 8:16 a.m.
Tim Suddard wrote: Okay, no promises yet, but we have procured a Lotus Europa and an LS1. Let the games begin. Anyone have a Porsche transaxle in their back pocket?
NOHOME wrote: Grassroots, Motorsports oriented, appealing to a crowd that has a predilection for racing and classic cars. Quite a few Gyro-gearloose types in the crowd who joneses for a good fabrication article. Well, the answer is obvious. You MUST build an LS1 powered Europa.

You are welcome...I will take my T shirt in a large size thank you!

oldtin
oldtin UltraDork
1/30/13 8:54 a.m.

Looking forward to this one!

Gasoline
Gasoline Dork
1/30/13 10:26 a.m.

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
1/30/13 11:03 a.m.

JFX001
JFX001 UltraDork
1/30/13 6:02 p.m.

I am very much looking forward to this project...and I don't mean that in an Eddie Haskell kind of way.

~ John

5 6 7

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
kfP7Bmk2zkF7rDf0BcLxUfFawlleJiEnF6qGYuld36iA8TiCiRzS6cdlZ3TjJH3M