1 2 3
Strizzo
Strizzo UberDork
1/7/14 8:42 a.m.

when i listed the RSX a guy asked to buy the factory strut brace off of it for like 100 bucks, i told him for 14,900 more he could have the whole car. I think he got the hint.

Jerry
Jerry Dork
1/7/14 9:14 a.m.
Strizzo wrote: when i listed the RSX a guy asked to buy the factory strut brace off of it for like 100 bucks, i told him for 14,900 more he could have the whole car. I think he got the hint.

I had someone ask me on Facebook if I'd sell the bug guard off the car, I said yes for $5k and I'll throw in the car for free.

rcutclif
rcutclif New Reader
1/7/14 9:53 a.m.
Knurled wrote:
rcutclif wrote: Ouch. Well if you know anyone else who needs one...
Will you take $50 and half a can of tomato sauce? It was pretty rad tomato sauce too. I'd really hate to let it go, and to be honest you're going to be the one making out on this deal.

If that's the best offer I get then I HAVE to sell it to you, right? Does the tomato sauce come with any dry crunchy bits?

docwyte
docwyte HalfDork
1/7/14 11:12 a.m.

I listed my M3 on Autotrader and the only calls I got on it were from brokers. I've sold my wife's last two cars on craigslist with great success. Pretty much got what I asked for it with minimal hassles.

dculberson
dculberson UltraDork
1/7/14 12:22 p.m.
rcutclif wrote:
Knurled wrote:
Will you take $50 and half a can of tomato sauce? It was pretty rad tomato sauce too. I'd really hate to let it go, and to be honest you're going to be the one making out on this deal.
If that's the best offer I get then I HAVE to sell it to you, right? Does the tomato sauce come with any dry crunchy bits?

Yes. I'll give you $55 and a FULL can of tomato sauce but you have to deliver to Columbus, Ohio. Best offer, for cereals.

Jerry
Jerry Dork
1/13/14 6:54 p.m.

Got my first reply: "Are you the true owner of this item? Can i have the pics once again to be sure? May i know your final asking price? Pls get back to me as soon as possible. Cheers."

Awesome.

yamaha
yamaha PowerDork
1/13/14 7:12 p.m.
rcutclif wrote:
Knurled wrote:

I'll give you 5 sheets of plywood and an old mailbox with a dead cat inside.

mndsm
mndsm UltimaDork
1/13/14 7:15 p.m.
yamaha wrote:
rcutclif wrote:
Knurled wrote:
I'll give you 5 sheets of plywood and an old mailbox with a dead cat inside.

I'll clean the cat out of Yamahas mailbox.

EvanR
EvanR HalfDork
1/13/14 8:55 p.m.

Hey, I'll offer you a straight trade. Of course, I have the same car!

No, seriously. I hate selling cars. that's the main reason I tend to keep cars until they are worth just over scrap value.

My Scion has 73k, and no problems at all. by the time it goes south, I'll probably be retired.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
zbL6WF91RPhGCYK6iUw9Y6D2ZbEd2BBKnPqT3Ssuty5VnbcJPxWX2P9hHWj1JGdy