Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
8/17/17 1:19 p.m.

As the name suggests, the Little Car Show is all about little cars. Technically it’s for cars up to 1601cc of engine displacement–plus all electric cars–but in the end it’s all about fun.

This free show, which annually takes place in downtown Pacific Grove, California, welcomes cars of all vintages…

Read the rest of the story

Jerry
Jerry UltraDork
8/17/17 3:06 p.m.

That CRX, with the louvers and the old factory wheels...

Jumper K. Balls
Jumper K. Balls PowerDork
8/17/17 6:23 p.m.

I didn't make it to Monterey this year due to some personal scheduling stuff, but Joe and Eric did make it and you got a shot of our cars there!

The 126 is the one I intended to buy, but Joe had a vision of how he wanted to build it, then Alex and Amy fell in love with it and pried it out of our grasp.

That double bubble is a factory lightweight. Competed at Sebring. It has some odd features like a MASSIVE fuel tank, some brackets under the body we can't identify and strange Marchal headlights.

oldsaw
oldsaw UltimaDork
8/17/17 6:57 p.m.

Aside from those (ghastly) louvers, that CRX has the same colors as my first one. With a set of ATS Cup knock-offs, it looked even better.

Trackmouse
Trackmouse SuperDork
8/17/17 9:44 p.m.

I've been thinking about that az-1 since this morning. Even looked at how much they are... 14k...

Cblais19
Cblais19 New Reader
8/18/17 7:02 a.m.

My god that CRX is pretty.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
8/18/17 7:39 a.m.
Trackmouse wrote: I've been thinking about that az-1 since this morning. Even looked at how much they are... 14k...

Just making sure that you saw this.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
5nWV4mgL5ycNOOf5elsyMoK654zO5d407eDVug36nCfvN2nA15zeDwQgPxZgAvYs