nimblemotorsports Reader
8/12/19 9:28 p.m.

I have a 2000 Jaguar S-type.  I bought it for the engine/trans, which is going into my 53 Willys Panel Wagon.

Now I've tried to part out this car before, and got exactly one person who wanted the hoo4d emblem from it.

The passenger side of it was smashed up bad, doors don't open, etc, but the front end is almost perfect.

As I don't think i can sell these parts for anything, I am thinking what can I do with it?


I do have another 48 Willys Truck Cab, and was thinking of making a ratrod out of it using it, as I bought it to swap the front end to the 53,

and so can put the 53 front on the cab.   

But now I am wondering if I should put a jag front on this junkrod?   

Or mount it to a wall?  Or what?  Just send it to the crusher with the rest of it?


Patrick MegaDork
8/12/19 9:40 p.m.

Junk it

Our Preferred Partners