1 2 3
SVreX (Forum Supporter)
SVreX (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
4/19/21 2:08 p.m.

In reply to John Welsh :

Exactly. I won't be trading it in.   I'd be more likely to put a brand new engine in it if it was ever needed.

I just thought it was amazing they would offer that. 

dean1484
dean1484 MegaDork
4/19/21 2:18 p.m.

My local ford dealer has a lot full. Many 30 trucks or more. 

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
4/19/21 2:39 p.m.

In reply to SVreX (Forum Supporter) :

$18,500 will get you the same truck in metro Ft Lauderdale, FL with just 128k miles which looks like a bargain compared to the $25.8k in Memphis

z31maniac
z31maniac MegaDork
4/19/21 3:17 p.m.
wae said:
Tom_Spangler (Forum Supporter) said:
alfadriver said:

I'd also suggest that the stimulus check has almost no bearing on this- if you are getting a stimulus, it's not likely that you can afford a brand new truck where there are no discounts.  

Huh? You know that households with up to $150k income got those checks, right?

Actually the first couple rounds were up to $200k and on the last printing it didn't phase out until $160k. 

If you're married I thought it was $150k for round 3, no kids.

I'll just say that I never received the full amount for the first two, and didn't receive any for the last one. Not married.

But I didn't really need them, nor did I need them to suspend my student loan payment.  

MrChaos
MrChaos UltraDork
4/19/21 3:23 p.m.
z31maniac said:
wae said:
Tom_Spangler (Forum Supporter) said:
alfadriver said:

I'd also suggest that the stimulus check has almost no bearing on this- if you are getting a stimulus, it's not likely that you can afford a brand new truck where there are no discounts.  

Huh? You know that households with up to $150k income got those checks, right?

Actually the first couple rounds were up to $200k and on the last printing it didn't phase out until $160k. 

If you're married I thought it was $150k for round 3. 

I'll just say that I never received the full amount for the first two, and didn't receive any for the last one. Not married. 

Round 3 was 

• Single filers: $80,000
  • Married filing jointly: $160,000

get nothing.

you got full at 75k and 150k

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
dskcSObt3o7Ct0InclnegMEu0yWZuCRkFCvgvMf1pgbJF7fWiSLarjjUWKFKxidh