18 19 20
sleepyhead the buffalo
sleepyhead the buffalo Mod Squad
6/4/19 4:01 p.m.

We’ll see what I can conjure, come the first week of July.

But, you could check car-part.  That’s how I ended up with two Genesis 18x8’s for $180 (?) last year

spacecadet
spacecadet HalfDork
6/15/19 5:47 p.m.

Photos dropped today from One Lap 2019. 

Can't get photos to link over so you have to follow this link and have yourself some laughs. 

apexanimal
apexanimal New Reader
6/18/19 8:11 p.m.

i'm still waiting for the buffalo to drop the pics he took ;)

sleepyhead the buffalo
6/18/19 11:41 p.m.

Well, I only just backed them up the computer last Thursday, and we’ve been galavanting since then.

I shot just short of 8800pics, iirc... but I’l be surprised if I’ve got 1000 keepers.

spacecadet
spacecadet HalfDork
6/26/19 4:44 p.m.

2019 One Lap Video part 1 from Yokohama Tires dropped on Book of faces

a certain GRM t shirt whiz made the shirt shown in the video at the request of fellow one lap competitors. 

sleepyhead the buffalo
6/26/19 5:13 p.m.

"all important part, the B-drivers.  Guess we'll get a chance to see how Luttrell is."
video cuts to Luttrell driving at MPH (Hastings)

lol, nice job editor!

sleepyhead the buffalo
6/28/19 6:56 a.m.

oh, the short attention spans of facebook video watchers....

spacecadet
spacecadet HalfDork
6/28/19 7:44 a.m.

In reply to sleepyhead the buffalo :

Wow didn't expect them to drop in the same week..

spacecadet
spacecadet HalfDork
6/28/19 9:53 a.m.

Also cool. Seth got mentioned the letter from the Editor of this Months Sportscar Magazine.

Myself and others got mentioned too. But I enjoyed seeing Seth get mentioned because I continue to ruin Seth's anonymity and fly under the radar nature.. 

klodkrawler05
klodkrawler05 Reader
6/28/19 12:12 p.m.

This year even more than others I noticed that too, the Grissom Autox results for the top dozen reads more like a list of SCCA national champions than it does a bunch of buddies competing in some crazy road trip.

spacecadet
spacecadet HalfDork
6/28/19 5:15 p.m.

the amount of national champions and nationals podium finishers was crazy. lots of pointy end people.

i had included a photo in my post about the letter from the editor, but i pulled it for various reasons. 

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
6/28/19 9:59 p.m.

I don't know nothin' about nothin' laugh

And I'm not sure how I ended up gettiing mentioned in an article about fast people. Someone should talk to the editor. 

spacecadet
spacecadet HalfDork
6/28/19 10:02 p.m.

In reply to mazdeuce - Seth :

lol you build capable stuff. you built a car that could run the skidpad well with great mechanical grip. that meant we didnt earn All Remaining Cars. 

we won the race we went to run. 

spacecadet
spacecadet Dork
9/23/19 1:15 p.m.
mazdeuce - Seth said:

Away from the forum, on email, facebook and in real life, I've been talking to a lot of people about One Lap in the past couple of days. My genuine hope is that when I go to register next year I get waitlisted because every one of you sign up before me. Go be awesome. 

I came back to find this comment.. cause it came true. Props to Bob for getting in before the list started..  

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
9/23/19 7:33 p.m.

The enthusiasm for the event makes me happy, but the fact that it's full makes it harder to tell people about. My line was always "you should sign up!" and now that's a lot harder to say. "You should wait a year and sign up for the event 18 months out!" is a harder sell. 

18 19 20

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
wvGq6HX9DCf6FGlE5oZZztDqUdm73IPI45uRx96Z0xTW3J9103qTGWFAjpfLSWUa