1 2
mad_machine
mad_machine MegaDork
8/17/17 7:44 p.m.
Ricky Spanish wrote: BMW sold 10,398 total Z4s between 2012 and 2016. This car is not relevant anymore. I'm shocked they built a successor.

I doubt it was ever meant to be a profitable car, it's sole job is to bring people into the showroom, roadsters do that well.

In reality, it was rebodied 3 series, so most of the changes were done to make it a roadster, the rest was off the shelf stuff

Duke
Duke MegaDork
8/18/17 7:44 a.m.
z31maniac wrote:
JeffHarbert wrote: I look forward to the day when automakers stop trying to out-jowl each other.
Doubt you'll see it with how much cooling is needed for modern engines, especially turbo cars.

Yeah, that would be great, if most of the "openings" weren't blocked-off fakes.

JoeTR6
JoeTR6 HalfDork
8/18/17 7:46 a.m.

I like it except for those damn flaring nostrils. That's one design trait that I wish would just die already.

Chris_V
Chris_V UberDork
8/18/17 7:50 a.m.
NEALSMO wrote: It's just as good looking, if not better, than the previous gen. But If it ain't a coupe, I'm not interested.

Then you'll have to buy its Toyota platform mate, the Supra, which will only come as a coupe. me, if there's a convertible version of a car, I'm getting the convertible. it's what REAL sports cars are meant to be.

Vigo
Vigo UltimaDork
8/18/17 8:46 p.m.
I didn't realize Lexus made the Z4.

I doubt they'll be cross-shopped but the Lexus LC seems approximately twice as good as this Z4.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
u0qlkoNVx69Bs3OJlEFCQO4CBomrTaNHUsZPKTPatd8zsOtxTQz4Pg5EvY20f47t