1 2
Osterkraut
Osterkraut UberDork
4/22/19 9:03 p.m.
dj06482 said:

I put the LT version of the Michelin Defenders on our RAV4 and they're much better than the CUV-based Defenders we had on it before.

You talking Defender LTX vs Primacy LTX?

dculberson
dculberson UltimaDork
4/22/19 10:39 p.m.

900 miles or so this weekend without a major hiccup but I did find the first fly in the ointment. The rear hvac is stuck on hot. Doesn’t matter if it’s adjusted with the front or rear controls. That sucks! It sounds like there’s a blend door motor that goes bad. I’ll have to dig into cost to have a shop do it vs me do it. I’m afraid the seller knew as all the rear ceiling vents were closed and why else would they be? Hmmmmm

doesnt matter, I still like the van. Just not 100% on the seller right now. We’ll see. 

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
4/23/19 7:08 a.m.
Osterkraut said:
dj06482 said:

I put the LT version of the Michelin Defenders on our RAV4 and they're much better than the CUV-based Defenders we had on it before.

You talking Defender LTX vs Primacy LTX?

Given the Primacy LTX is only available in one size that is far too large for a GC, I'm guessing it's the Defender LTX, although there are no LT versions in GC sizes.  That said, the non-LT tires are rated for far more than the van can practically carry. I remember hearing great things about these tires back when I had my Cummins, so a set of these are on the top of the list when it comes time for new tires later this year.

sleepyhead
sleepyhead Mod Squad
4/24/19 12:47 p.m.

So, I end up walking right in front of one these stopped at a light today...

yup... a Lancia Voyager!  I’m not sure how I feel about that.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
PLktPusP2qi8OO6Sj7E1nxSIpkxSvtWWWpd9OomKpgq9K5MHKwzOZZR7fiNg7259