TheV8Kid
TheV8Kid Reader
7/20/17 8:03 p.m.

As many of you may or may not know, we make build sites for most of our projects. In order to better organize our brand (if you can call it that), we decided to get a .com.

So without further ado PaccRacing.com

Also, with the launch of our new site, we are launching a T-shirt shop here. Enjoy!

Special thanks to GRM for being so kind to us over the years and helping us grow to where we are.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
7/20/17 8:55 p.m.

You guys are awesome!

DeadSkunk
DeadSkunk UberDork
7/21/17 10:42 a.m.

It's all builds that are already known to the hive. I want builds on the ones we haven't seen yet, like 2017 and 2018 Challenge cars. New news vs old news.

TheV8Kid
TheV8Kid Reader
7/21/17 11:31 a.m.

In reply to DeadSkunk:

I can't reveal those. That would spoil all the fun.

The store is new. I'm particularly proud of a couple of the designs in there.

Also, some of the build pics from older cars have been added, that were previously not.

There will be more interesting additions as time goes on. I'm one guy, I can only do so much.

spin_out
spin_out HalfDork
7/21/17 1:04 p.m.

Needs more Volvo content. I stumbled on the Volvo one day and though it was awesome.

spin_out
spin_out HalfDork
7/21/17 1:14 p.m.

Land Speed Stude shirt ordered. Thanks.

TheV8Kid
TheV8Kid Reader
7/21/17 1:25 p.m.

In reply to spin_out:

Thanks! We appreciate the support!

dean1484
dean1484 MegaDork
7/21/17 5:52 p.m.

This is just beyond cool!!!!!!!

GTXVette
GTXVette Dork
7/22/17 6:03 a.m.

When I was younger I had owned 4 1953's 2 commander's 2 Champions, 2 coups and 2 Starlight's To say I love them is an UNDERSTATEMENT. I surely would Not want to Cut on the Record holder But the Glass Parts Might Fit A C4 Chassie I have, Just Dreaming Here.

DeadSkunk
DeadSkunk UberDork
7/22/17 7:14 a.m.

I've waded through all the pictures in the MGB build. Started with that one because I've seen the car in person. Amazing how much time, fabrication skill, attention to detail and family involvement went into the build. Kudos to all involved, especially Paula. My wife doesn't mind my car hobby fetish, but she isn't ever going to be out in my garage stripping paint off a project car.

Patrick
Patrick MegaDork
7/22/17 7:36 a.m.

I'd like an honorable mention for starting the generator and charging the battery on bugzilla for your run to take down General Mayhem

Seriously though, Calvin, in your infinite amount of spare time Team Alavanche could use a site.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
cVbiuvWCPoRAmQe7fKLw6p6Zk6mFYsI7IRtIHCW5EfYn746sdcQe1cQxoEcvMvI4