DWNSHFT Reader
4/28/12 12:49 a.m.

But... but... but it's got the "turbo wide-body!"

LOL

David

mad_machine
mad_machine MegaDork
4/28/12 7:47 a.m.
Curmudgeon wrote: The RV8 was pretty cool, but for what it cost I'd expect less of a 'did it in my back yard' look to the nose. The rear looked sorta Rolls Roycey, too.

Mostly because those are rolls royce taillights....

mmosbey
mmosbey Reader
4/28/12 8:39 a.m.
92CelicaHalfTrac wrote:
MG Bryan wrote:
The "face" that car is making is INCREDIBLE!!!!

Now that you pointed it out, I can only see "DO NOT WANT" dogs.

Thanks a lot.

mmosbey
mmosbey Reader
4/28/12 8:40 a.m.
Pete240Z wrote: There are some things we will never get the answer to.........

Ah, my home state. That's about right. Thanks, yet again, for keeping it classy, Loo-see-anna.

dean1484
dean1484 UltraDork
4/28/12 9:12 a.m.

I would finish that. I like it. Ya you could get a 968 but those are 7-15K and they are getting hard to find. If he is halfway honest about it I bet you could have that running and looking decent for under 5K. I use to like the pop up headlights of the 944's but due to the weight and the amount of space they take up in the front of the car fixed headlights would be a much better option.

To bad it on the other side of the country form me.. . .. Actually that is probably a good thing. Offer him $1,500. I can see a cool challenge car under all that primer. And the fact that he has done all the fitting of the body work makes this particularly attractive as I hat doing that kind of thing.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
4/28/12 10:29 a.m.
mmosbey wrote:
Pete240Z wrote: There are some things we will never get the answer to.........
Ah, my home state. That's about right. Thanks, yet again, for keeping it classy, Loo-see-anna.

Bonneau, SC is having a fit over these. As in a $445 ticket.

http://autos.aol.com/article/driver-battles-free-speech-over-truck-decorations/

The cop gave her a ticket based on the same law that was passed in reaction to the 'pee on' stickers popular a few years ago. Man, SC is classy.

EDIT: I see TruckNutz is based out of (no surprise here) Florida. Is there something in the water down there or what?

mad_machine
mad_machine MegaDork
4/28/12 3:46 p.m.

I might be swayed by the "free speach" argument... but that does not change the fact that they are totally tasteless.. just like that poor modded 944

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
cWLFTHUf4PiueFU7nPQgx3RKJitGB15gjmH2YIwgAqe3vUyoRcmi07aEowNFMzEk