1 2
ProDarwin
ProDarwin PowerDork
10/12/16 9:27 p.m.

Ah, you were just down the street from me.

Glad it worked out at the DMV.

irish44j
irish44j UltimaDork
10/12/16 10:48 p.m.
ProDarwin wrote: Ah, you were just down the street from me. Glad it worked out at the DMV.

I should have known there was a GRM'er nearby. Too many driveways with "project cars" in them. Though if you are literally down the street, what's the deal with taht former gas station that has what appears to be nice muscle cars parked in the garage bays?

JBasham
JBasham Reader
10/13/16 11:14 a.m.

Glad it worked out. Have you tried DMV Express? I go to the one in Arlington and I'm usually in and out in 15 minutes.

ProDarwin
ProDarwin PowerDork
10/13/16 11:26 a.m.

Figuratively. I live in Winston, but I'm near Yadkinville Rd. and I ride through sometimes on my road bike rides.

JBasham wrote: Glad it worked out. Have you tried DMV Express? I go to the one in Arlington and I'm usually in and out in 15 minutes.

DMV express rocks. I used to go to the one in Sterling all the time. Never had more than one other person in there with me. Then I made the mistake of buying a car at a dealer... if you buy from a dealer you need to go to a real DMV to get it titled/registered

Down here the DMV and the "license plate" agency are two different things. The plate agency is contracted to private businesses and the local one here is super sketchy and weird.

JBasham
JBasham Reader
10/14/16 1:57 p.m.

Yadkinville road, cool. My grandparents lived over in Bethabra for years, before they passed on. Most of the ancestors previously or currently resided abouts Pilot Mountain. Enjoy the territory, beats the traffic on Route 28.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
vK6uXZrsQrLsdLxl7QT9ngObTEDiBIVpNVp7StkBueCKfcG1cR85HbOeQkdxrD49