Jerry
Jerry UberDork
1/15/19 11:29 a.m.

I just finished it, and had to say wow. I wish I knew all of that info at the Challenge. I would have gone out of my way to say hi to the group more.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
1/16/19 4:28 p.m.

Yeah, cool article on a great team. Thanks to all involved (the team and Scott). Hopefully the new Saturday format is giving everyone more time to mix and mingle. 

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
1/16/19 6:06 p.m.

Thanks yall. 

I have reread the article a bunch of times. First car ive ever had in a magazine. And the most radical complete build for me to date.

I want to order about a dozen more issues to give to everyone i know....

Stampie
Stampie PowerDork
1/16/19 6:58 p.m.
David S. Wallens said:

Yeah, cool article on a great team. Thanks to all involved (the team and Scott). Hopefully the new Saturday format is giving everyone more time to mix and mingle. 

New Saturday format?  You can't just mention that and walk away.  I got my issue yesterday and rear that article first even before say what.

Dirtydog
Dirtydog Dork
1/16/19 7:31 p.m.

Read it myself.  I guess we can say that the Spirit moved us.  And by all accounts, the Spirit lives on. 

Hey Duster, there's your Andy Warhol moment.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
1/16/19 7:49 p.m.
Stampie said:
David S. Wallens said:

New Saturday format?  You can't just mention that and walk away.  I got my issue yesterday and rear that article first even before say what.

Like, the new format that we went to a few years ago. 

Stampie
Stampie PowerDork
1/16/19 9:58 p.m.

In reply to David S. Wallens :

Oh ... I was expecting changes but no I like current. Change is bad. Unless it's good change.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
FbLqkMKwlnRoKovd46AGVa0WBQ24HzgUVZr2jXilO69OlbFznx2ocB7CnT9mIo45