1 2
Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
1/5/14 10:02 a.m.

Yeahhh... my Griffin was well over $300.

Update on the Cherokee Ebay radiator, installed it yesterday. Core looks great, end tanks look great, and it doesnt leak.

The tabs that the a/c condenser sit in weren't close to right, and the studs up top that hold the rubber standoffs also weren't right, and made of very E36 M3ty metal. Two snapped without any real force.

I'm still glad I went with it instead of another parts store piece of E36 M3, or spending HUGE money on a brand name.one, but i'm going to go back to the seller and demand some.money back, since this was advertised as direct fit, and it really wasn't.

viking
viking Reader
1/5/14 10:04 a.m.

Check out Dillon Radiator inc. They are made in Rochester, Mn. Nice guys to work with. They will also do custom work.---1-888-988-1292

BigDogAftermarket
BigDogAftermarket New Reader
1/13/14 5:50 p.m.

Hi All~

Just wanted to put my two cents worth in.

First - beware of eBay sellers like Speed Daddy. They sell knock-offs of name brands and often there is NO WARRANTY.

Second, I am an Authorized Dealer of Champion Radiators and I can vouch for their quality and warranty. They stand behind these radiators with a Lifetime Warranty and they also offer excellent customer service. The radiators are all made of high-quality aluminum, tig-welded and brazed. While occasionally one may fail, EVERYTHING fails occasionally. The thing is they will stand behind it, so you won't get screwed.

Oh, and their prices are great. The quality of Be Cool at less than half the price.

Needless to say, I am a big Champion Cooling Systems fan!!!

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
1/13/14 6:54 p.m.

For whatever it's worth, Speed Daddy is making it right.

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
1/13/14 7:06 p.m.

In reply to BigDogAftermarket:

First post really? Way to stay classy

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jsadVJelLoDZxawsjjkbk6yJh07I7TK9IOycq9fTcPRIHgzzLC3WXGGJL7386ACO