GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH PowerDork
10/19/12 10:44 a.m.

I want something better than stock that will handle some more power but not too aggressive or high-effort, this car gets driven in heavy traffic. Suggestions? It's a 212mm clutch for a redtop.

92CelicaHalfTrac
92CelicaHalfTrac MegaDork
10/19/12 10:47 a.m.

I was going to suggest South Bend, but they don't list anything on their site. I'd still give them a call. I'll bet they've done one before and still have the info.

yamaha
yamaha Dork
10/19/12 10:50 a.m.
92CelicaHalfTrac wrote: I was going to suggest South Bend, but they don't list anything on their site. I'd still give them a call.

this.....

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH PowerDork
10/19/12 11:01 a.m.

From what I can find online they make stage3/4 kits (metallic & multi-puck hard stuff) for the 4AGE but not stage 1/2.

92CelicaHalfTrac
92CelicaHalfTrac MegaDork
10/19/12 11:08 a.m.
GameboyRMH wrote: From what I can find online they make stage3/4 kits (metallic & multi-puck hard stuff) for the 4AGE but not stage 1/2.

I couldn't even find that...

I'd still give them a call. Their stage 2 should be a Kevlar "TZ" disc and i would highly recommend that clutch.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
10/19/12 12:15 p.m.

Per a very solid recommendation from OPM, I buy all my clutches from Clutch Specialties in California. I've always been happy. Give them a call, tell them what you want, and they'll ship you what you need.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
9RvP4sSOWaed3BhRKfwcKCtcSwA2XSkfMsNYjkPc8wNQMnL7TUlF4iscp8tIu7aA