1 2
Appleseed
Appleseed SuperDork
4/14/10 11:08 a.m.
NOHOME wrote: Once poured a bass smoothee down a friends defroster vents, ...

If I were on the receiving end of that, I'd be thinking dead friend.

zomby woof
zomby woof HalfDork
4/14/10 12:04 p.m.
friedgreencorrado wrote: Dammit, now I want some pho!

I know what I'm having for supper tonight

I like to scrub the whole interior down with soap and water (usually Fantastic, because it's there, and it works), let it stand for a few minutes, then suck it all up with a shop vac. It cleans, and gets the stink out really well.

Lugnut
Lugnut HalfDork
4/14/10 9:26 p.m.

And what is the etiquette when a "buyer" shows up, gets out of his car and immediately lights a cigarette, and keeps smoking while checking your car, inside and out?

...and then what if he flakes out on his offer? Eh, I have never had a car for sale as long as this one. My previous longest record for a car sale was, I think, two weekends after the ad was put up. And that was for a Spitfire. In February.

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado SuperDork
4/15/10 1:07 a.m.
Lugnut wrote: And what is the etiquette when a "buyer" shows up, gets out of his car and immediately lights a cigarette, and keeps smoking while checking your car, inside and out? ...and then what if he flakes out on his offer? Eh, I have never had a car for sale as long as this one. My previous longest record for a car sale was, I think, two weekends after the ad was put up. And that was for a Spitfire. In February.

Now that's weird. I usually put mine out when I get to the seller's driveway, and don't light up again until it's time to start negotiations on the price (usually while standing on the other side of the driveway from the car. Wouldn't light up at all, but it helps me focus when haggling). I'd never smoke around a car I'm looking at..that's just rude. IMO, you had to put up with a "poseur". Especially since he flaked out on the offer.

Again, IMO, poseurs should be hung from the highest wing that can be mounted to a Civic. Hongs, can we borrow one of your cars for that?

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH SuperDork
4/15/10 7:16 a.m.
bludroptop wrote: Or light up a cigar, which will leave a different, but some think more tolerable, stench.

Ah hell naw! The cigar stench just ruthlessly overpowers the cigarette stench!

xd
xd New Reader
4/15/10 7:55 a.m.

Here you go.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_187998-59832-2020_0_?productId=1053545&Ntt=air%20freshener&Ntk=i_products

zorbx

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
tqhpDya0ie5OzuNbKmRWVteKH0RP1CvlNhRdSBz4cMoIbEiSgDZrmsuU54vJUS4y