Jerry
Jerry UberDork
10/2/19 1:54 p.m.

Probably not a big deal, but realized I renewed my sub online and haven't gotten the shirt yet (I am not lacking in GRM shirts however so no hurry), but more concerned the magazine subscription didn't get renewed.

I believe it expires in November otherwise.  (Sent a message through the contact form, no replies yet.  Was August prime hurricane season?  I forget.)

dean1484
dean1484 MegaDork
10/2/19 2:00 p.m.

Give them a call.  The people in the GRM offices are great to deal with!!!!

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
10/2/19 2:19 p.m.

Hmmm. We'll have someone check on it right away. 

Thank you for the renewal and support. 

Dead_Sled
Dead_Sled HalfDork
10/2/19 2:26 p.m.

Same thing happened to me.  I was waiting to make sure it didn't ship with the next copy of the magazine but SWMBO said the new magazine showed up last week.  My subscription was expired so I know that portion of the purchase went through.  I've been meaning to find who to email about it but haven't had a chance.

alfadriver
alfadriver MegaDork
10/2/19 2:48 p.m.

You get a new T-shirt with renewals???  New one to me- as we recently renewed from a 10 year subscription that we started... well a decade ago.

Dead_Sled
Dead_Sled HalfDork
10/2/19 2:56 p.m.

There was/is a promo for a free 35th anniversary shirt with a subscription for $20.  I ordered mine around the same time they had the $10 subscriptions so it was actually the same price as buying both separately, I just couldn't find the page for the $10 sub and I somehow ended up on the free shirt page instead.

lateapexer
lateapexer Reader
10/2/19 3:54 p.m.

Not in Canada, no matter how loyal you are.

Dead_Sled
Dead_Sled HalfDork
10/3/19 5:54 p.m.

This week SUCKS!  Worked late knowing I had to snake a sewer line tonight when I got home.

But this was in my mailbox when I got home!  laugh

Looks like it shipped Monday, so not a result of this thread.  Maybe you'll see yours in a day or two.  Thanks GRM!

Antihero
Antihero SuperDork
10/3/19 10:30 p.m.

I got mine really fast, like....2 days after I reupped

SnowMongoose
SnowMongoose SuperDork
10/3/19 11:02 p.m.

I renewed about the same time and my shirt showed up just a couple days ago, hold tight bud!

Jerry
Jerry UberDork
10/4/19 9:35 a.m.

In reply to SnowMongoose :

MrSmokey
MrSmokey Reader
10/4/19 12:40 p.m.
Jerry said:

Probably not a big deal, but realized I renewed my sub online and haven't gotten the shirt yet (I am not lacking in GRM shirts however so no hurry), but more concerned the magazine subscription didn't get renewed.

I believe it expires in November otherwise.  (Sent a message through the contact form, no replies yet.  Was August prime hurricane season?  I forget.)

Huh ... forgot about it till this thread but I'm in the same shoes

Colin Wood
Colin Wood Reader Services
10/4/19 4:07 p.m.

Hey everyone, fret not! I am working on getting your shirts to you.

The orders for you subscription shirts come to me in bulk every few weeks. I do my best to get them out as quickly as I can, but I hope you can understand that with everything else that we have going on at the magazine, things can get backed up for me.

I appreciate your patience and continued support of our magazine.

Jerry
Jerry UberDork
10/7/19 6:57 a.m.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
KrsVc6VFFTU9pKdcw3xiUykd2RXX9XWeN0w3qjkv17diJnuOXN7zbDTUWYS0UNXa