1 2
Silverdollar359
Silverdollar359
9/18/18 4:29 p.m.

Hey everybody, new to the forum and mostly to three courier scene. I am currently in the process of buying my grandpa's old 78, and it needs body panels and such replaced. Does anybody have any leads on some? Also any other advice is helpful

classicJackets
classicJackets HalfDork
9/18/18 4:41 p.m.

Welcome to the group. You may be able to find some reproduction panels online, but most people end up looking for used ones from other members parting cars out or finding them in the junkyards. Theres a group on Facebook that's pretty active, Ford Courier Nation, and I think there's a US only one as well now since the Australians got Couriers much more recently than we did!

Great, fun little trucks. Not much off the shelf, but they can definitely still be hopped up and fun/reliable

edwinmatacastellon
edwinmatacastellon None
1/28/20 5:12 p.m.

hi everyone hopefully i get a response but i'm pretty sure i'm on the young side of this forum. 2 years ago i bought my first car at 16, a '78 courier. now at 18 driving the sh*t out of it i made it lose compression, now just coming out of tech school from the airforce i want to drive it to the point where i will NEED to do a swap any suggestions i should take? really in love with my truck i just want it to have that little (MORE) push when i press the gas!

Saron81
Saron81 Reader
1/28/20 6:28 p.m.

In reply to edwinmatacastellon :

2.3 turbos are pretty close to bolt in on 2nd gen trucks, and will get you 200hp easily. 

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
i9xNtXuyB9kV8YHdJsqceaPSljH3v9UlcqsReG2OWVmdPhsK9vERf0J7AKbzrdHU