7 8 9
Chris_V
Chris_V SuperDork
5/28/08 10:08 a.m.

Ok, cool. You da man! Of course, now when I look at this thread, the white space is gone above the last page, but the image itself is simply cut off, and there is no scroll to see it all. I do have a large enough monitor at home that it can display the entire image, but on the work computer I have to expand the browser across both monitors in order to get the entire image to display, so it may be an issue on smaller monitors/browser windows.

While it probably would be no problem to simply link to larger images instead of posting them directly in the post, there might be a way of viewing oversized images in the thread. Some forums I'm on put a scroll right on the image if it's too wide for the forum software to display.

Still, step by step, this place is coming along nicely!

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
5/28/08 10:09 a.m.

Hmmmmm... scroll right on the image... That's an interesting idea.

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
5/28/08 11:42 a.m.

Yes, a very interesting idea. :nice:

SupraWes
SupraWes New Reader
5/28/08 4:16 p.m.

Are you going to be running the script again to transfer over the post counts? I registered with the same username and e-mail addy but my post count hasnt seemed to transfer over.

parker
parker New Reader
5/28/08 5:18 p.m.

Why is the litttle star indicating "new comments" next to a post not updating? I check in once or twice a day and still have stars next to every post going back 4 days.

Hocrest
Hocrest New Reader
5/28/08 7:00 p.m.

I just noticed on the "Watched" page, there is no bar with "Latest - New - Watched - Your Posts - Top Rated"

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
5/28/08 7:08 p.m.

I think I mentioned it elsewhere, but I haven't quite figured out how to handle "watched" yet. The original plan -- and much of the work has been done for this -- was to allow you to watch things other than topics. Like rides, or project cars, or whatever. But at the same time, topics are only so helpful without being able to get to the latest stuff. So, watched is on the list, I just haven't figured out yet how to make it all happen, or which ideas to throw out.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
5/5/11 8:35 p.m.

E36 M3 head canoe

7 8 9

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
IbIoqcdpu0doodEFeDgBjW348S2WrEKfyl9n8aJqmH7ZegW6mRgYfrA0ggpyQEPW