Jerry
Jerry Dork
2/11/14 3:08 p.m.

Video and news story

She's all of 5' nothing but fiesty. Another friend said they edited what she really screamed at the carjacker, and I can imagine what she really said! So it seems like having a manual transmission or a 6' steel ramp can help prevent crime.

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid PowerDork
2/11/14 5:22 p.m.

That's crazy!

Feedyurhed
Feedyurhed Dork
2/11/14 5:27 p.m.

Thankfully she wasn't hurt. Seriously, what an ahole, trying to steal a handicapped van.

Kenny_McCormic
Kenny_McCormic UberDork
2/11/14 5:30 p.m.

People are berkeleyin crazy. That's why I recommended people carry a gun.

bgkast
bgkast Dork
2/11/14 5:34 p.m.

Lock doors when driving, firewall it if somebody tries to open locked door.

RX Reven'
RX Reven' HalfDork
2/11/14 5:41 p.m.

What a missed opportunity…just imagine the awesome high speed chase video with flaming 55 gallon barrels rolling down the ramp and then when finally cornered, out pops a V8 powered wheelchair that jumps a river in slow motion.

...that'd be some must-see-tv

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH MegaDork
2/11/14 5:44 p.m.
RX Reven' wrote: What a missed opportunity…just imagine the awesome high speed chase video with flaming 55 gallon barrels rolling down the ramp and then when finally cornered, out pops a V8 powered wheelchair that jumps a river in slow motion. ...that'd be some must-see-tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=350PQ6LU2sQ

Jerry
Jerry Dork
2/12/14 6:52 a.m.

It would have been funny if she trapped him in that area with the ramp and drove him to the police station.

Jerry
Jerry Dork
2/12/14 5:37 p.m.

They caught him! "They got him. I was told the Grand Jury hearing will be scheduled for next week. That's where12 people look at the evidence to see if there is enough to go to trial. As of this morning they are not charging him with attempted abduction, only with aggravated robbery, a 1st degree felony."

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
f1knNjtBAUNB9iW7MDkok6r7zHMBeYPv2LfcLP4OTUdG3MrI1aUuwWNOQOkjWVMj