1 2 3
jr10cross
jr10cross Reader
9/9/17 7:47 a.m.

In reply to wlkelley3 :

I know exactly what you mean, I'm starting to feel the slow down, the less enthusiasm to crawl underneath the car. But I'm trying to push through it, I do have this idea, like be true to myself, never stop being the 7 year old kid. Dude when people say they bought a car because of my channel, it gives me energy like I'm a super hero. It means I'm doing something that means something. I'm not reading code or developing new IT crap, someone just got off the couch, stopped walking by a car underneath a cover, stopped trying to figure out what to do with wasted evenings. It's just incredible my man. I want to be that 80 year old guy in a jump suit on a Saturday afternoon still wrenching away. Lol it's a sick romance. 

jr10cross
jr10cross Reader
9/9/17 7:51 a.m.

In reply to LanEvo :

I did notice excellent ride quality also. I went over bumps that i go over in me my CLS with air suspension and I actually liked the 330 better. There was a lot less secondary movement.

yupididit
yupididit Dork
9/9/17 8:45 a.m.

How's maintenance been in that cls550?

jr10cross
jr10cross Reader
9/9/17 11:42 a.m.

In reply to yupididit :

Believe it or not really low. I had to take it to the dealer to do the front brakes because the pins were frozen and I couldn't get the loose. It was only $747 for front brakes, rotors, and sensors. I do all my oil changes at $75 every 11k. And I had a serpentine belt and pulley go, but that was like $12 belt, $40 pulley. I changed it same day at the parking lot at work. It's been one of the lowest cost of ownership of the vehicles i've had. 

yupididit
yupididit Dork
9/9/17 11:57 a.m.

Mercedes arent as unreliable as people make them out to be. CLS is a gorgeous car. The second generation biturbo 550 is high on my list. 

jr10cross
jr10cross Reader
9/9/17 12:18 p.m.

In reply to yupididit :

Yeah man, I love it. I struggle with thinking what to replace it with. They are really under the radar. I would just drive the bi-turbo at lot and use the highway, carbon builds up on the valves otherwise then ur talking money for a head job. My uncle was quoted at $11k, ouch!

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
AZUEFQc3fNzZzsez8G8pvjflCMCOsNz18eITPirsm4qibp3hS1R7o1oag0ANmnMk