3 4 5 6 7
Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Editorial Assistant
8/14/15 1:32 p.m.

In reply to Austincrx:

I just wanted to chime in and say I like where you are coming from. Maybe that's something we can do again in the future.

bgkast
bgkast UberDork
8/18/15 11:20 a.m.

No mention of the Deucewagon in the one lap article?

I would like to see more coverage of some of the awesome things that are happening on this forum make it into the magazine.

Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Editorial Assistant
8/19/15 11:59 a.m.

In reply to bgkast:

Message received. I'll bring it up with David.

wbjones
wbjones MegaDork
8/19/15 1:54 p.m.

for a while the magazine was being careful about where the HF ad was placed .. but this month it was back to the way things used to be … i.e. to use the ad, you have to remove it from the magazine ..and there was an article on the flip side … it wouldn't have been just as easy to have another ad on the flip (especially as there WAS an ad directly opposite the article)

really don't like loosing "real" pages from the mag.

thanks guys

jsquared
jsquared Reader
8/27/15 9:50 p.m.

Website suggestion: In the watched-threads list, could you add a way to click to sort by "last updated", so for example most recently updated at the top, instead of scrolling and looking for the time-since-updated.

Casey Roush
Casey Roush Sales Manager
8/28/15 10:15 a.m.

In reply to wbjones:

Sorry about that, we will make sure the HF ad has another ad on flip side.

Thanks for reading!!

2002maniac
2002maniac Dork
9/16/15 9:25 a.m.
bgkast wrote: No mention of the Deucewagon in the one lap article?

I was surprised and saddened by this as well. A notable forum member taking his daily driver to One Lap is so grassroots!

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim UltimaDork
9/25/15 12:59 p.m.

I'm not sure that this fits well into the "feedback" section, but who would be the best person to contact with an article proposal for GRM or CM?

One that may include a non-racing drive to and on either the Nürburgring or Brands Hatch. Yes, I'm having another one of my daft ideas.

wbjones
wbjones MegaDork
9/25/15 2:59 p.m.
Casey Roush wrote: In reply to wbjones: Sorry about that, we will make sure the HF ad has another ad on flip side. Thanks for reading!!

still happening

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim UltimaDork
9/28/15 12:43 p.m.
BoxheadTim wrote: I'm not sure that this fits well into the "feedback" section, but who would be the best person to contact with an article proposal for GRM or CM? One that may include a non-racing drive to and on either the Nürburgring or Brands Hatch. Yes, I'm having another one of my daft ideas.

Just giving this a little bump before I try to barge in through the front door by using the "Contact Us" form . Guess it got lost during the SCCA runoffs weekend.

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
9/28/15 1:03 p.m.

Hey Tim--yeah, that's exactly what happened. Article proposals would go to David Wallens--David@grassrootsmotorsports.com.

Margie

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim UltimaDork
9/29/15 12:32 a.m.

In reply to Marjorie Suddard:

Thanks Margie. Proposal sent, hope it doesn't cause too much disbelief or hilarity .

ThosD
ThosD None
9/29/15 9:29 p.m.

The 24th place ultimate track car certainly looks like a 1955 Ford.

wbjones
wbjones MegaDork
9/30/15 3:49 a.m.
ThosD wrote: The 24th place ultimate track car certainly looks like a 1955 Ford.

it does look to be that vintage … the write up says '67 Fairlane … but in HS a buddy had a '67 Fairlain …and it didn't look like that

DILYSI Dave
DILYSI Dave MegaDork
9/30/15 5:35 a.m.

Thanks for the doughnuts.

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
10/1/15 10:31 a.m.
BoxheadTim wrote: In reply to Marjorie Suddard: Thanks Margie. Proposal sent, hope it doesn't cause too much disbelief or hilarity .

Awesome, haven't seen it, but I'm sure he'll get with you once he gets some of his current deadline off his desk. And no worries--we've had lots of stories that started as rough ideas. If we'd greeted them with hilarity, there'd've been no story!

Margie

Mike
Mike Dork
10/27/15 10:46 p.m.

I understand it might be a challenge, but I wish I could take advantage of subscription promotions on the digital edition.

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid Dork
10/28/15 7:12 p.m.

Can we get a thread for everyone to share thier videos anf photos from the 2015 in one place INSTEAD OF CHASING DOWN LOTS OF DIFFERENT THREADS?......opps hit wrong key. Thanks guys. Here is my start otaku photograpry on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/profile

Jerry From LA
Jerry From LA Dork
11/17/15 8:19 p.m.

I'm sure this has been answered before, but why is there a 317-post disparity between my dashboard post total (1,500) and my profile (1,817)?

Adler
Adler
11/27/15 12:46 a.m.

I just found the podcast a week ago or so, and have been working my way through the various episodes from the beginning. Really well done so far, and I'm exciting to continue working my way through them.

wbjones
wbjones MegaDork
11/27/15 8:50 a.m.
Jerry From LA wrote: I'm sure this has been answered before, but why is there a 317-post disparity between my dashboard post total (1,500) and my profile (1,817)?

asked by several folk … still waiting

in my case there is a 1171 post difference

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo Mod Squad
11/27/15 8:58 a.m.

This could be due to posts that were either in deleted threads, or deleted posts (either posts made and then deleted by the user, or deleted after reporting canoes, posts in the Report Canoes thread get deleted once the canoe is dispatched in order to keep that thread easy to manage). I am really not sure though.

wbjones
wbjones MegaDork
11/27/15 9:05 a.m.

ECM, would you check in on the "report canoes" thread … there's a post there for you to check out … thanks

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo Mod Squad
11/27/15 9:36 a.m.

In reply to wbjones:

Thanks!

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid UltimaDork
12/21/15 7:00 p.m.

Were we supposed to get a calendar with our new issue?

3 4 5 6 7
Our Preferred Partners
AoZLV4onViUqrIxl0eIoQLrDLZ1wVAqEskkwayz480UNeZCma7qKjtfeLR290lFu