Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
5/4/14 11:34 a.m.

In reply to ebonyandivory:

I like where this thread is going.

ebonyandivory
ebonyandivory Dork
5/4/14 12:04 p.m.

In reply to Giant Purple Snorklewacker:

In that case: Her low-life brother stopped by recently looking for a handout. I hated to say no but I was a little short that week.

It was for the best though. He was still pissed at me for giving him a yo-yo for his birthday.

But back to my ex, she was a model. She made damn good money posing for trophies.

And she was Asian which was new to me as well. I gotta say though, Tai Nee was a beautiful little thing. She really taught me how to appreciate the little things in life.

She was into sports too. Well Miniature Golf anyway. Only she just called it "Golf".

I remember back when I was a kid I actually wanted to be a dwarf but I grew out of it.

(I actually have a funny/acid trippy dwarf story that actually happened if anyone wants to hear it)

nepa03focus
nepa03focus Reader
5/4/14 12:46 p.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: It's just a logical progression... you can't just not say the actual word but anything that sounds similar. Winne the Pooh had to resign in shame over a similar scandal and now the entire country of Niger has to be renamed. I am personally breaking new ground and going after non-"igger" sounding things. I'm heading up the coalition to make the manufacturers of Spic and Span pay dearly. On behalf of Spans everywhere. It's time they had their due.

My nephews name is nick, and my sister would call him nicker or her little nicker, stuff like that. My brother in law was like maybe you shouldn't say that in public and she had no idea why not lol

ebonyandivory
ebonyandivory Dork
5/4/14 1:00 p.m.

In reply to nepa03focus: reminds me of the South Park Wheel Of a Fortune episode!

Beer Baron
Beer Baron UltimaDork
5/4/14 3:38 p.m.

I think he said "The sheriff is near."

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid PowerDork
5/4/14 4:08 p.m.
Travis_K wrote:
GameboyRMH wrote: Well here's a surprise, Clarkson admits that he said it: http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/02/world/europe/uk-jeremy-clarkson-racism-row/
Well, it will be interesting to see who replaces him.

If they fire him, they might as well end the show. I'm sorry, but he carries the show. A new host to work with Richard and James would be as bad as the first season of TGUS.

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette SuperDork
5/4/14 4:08 p.m.

ha

Beer Baron wrote:

I think he said "The sheriff is near."

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 SuperDork
5/4/14 4:16 p.m.

I'm sorry but digging up an unused take from the show from several years ago is just pot stirring.

NSFW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF1NUposXVQ

Ian F
Ian F UltimaDork
5/4/14 7:23 p.m.
SyntheticBlinkerFluid wrote: If they fire him, they might as well end the show. I'm sorry, but he carries the show. A new host to work with Richard and James would be as bad as the first season of TGUS.

Exactly, and I'm sure the BBC brass knows that. I have no doubt they'll follow up with a "stern talking to" and maybe a suspension for a episode or two, but all with the hope the whole thing will just blow over...

Wally
Wally MegaDork
5/4/14 8:23 p.m.

If they suspend him they should replace him with a mine for that episode. For some reason I think it would be funny seeing a mime call Americans fat and dumb.

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 SuperDork
5/4/14 8:25 p.m.

IF they suspend him then replace him with a cardboard cut-out.

Wally
Wally MegaDork
5/4/14 8:27 p.m.

He could go the Bobby Valentine route and just do the show with a fake mustache and hope no one would notice.

Ian F
Ian F UltimaDork
5/4/14 10:16 p.m.
Wally wrote: If they suspend him they should replace him with a mine for that episode.

Or just have The Stig stand in his place with a picture of Clarkson's face stuck to his helmet. I could see Hamster and May having great fun with that for a bit.

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
5/5/14 2:07 a.m.

I'd be less than surprised if the BBC just told the world to go berkeley themselves.........

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH MegaDork
5/5/14 8:36 a.m.
Ian F wrote:
Wally wrote: If they suspend him they should replace him with a mine for that episode.
Or just have The Stig stand in his place with a picture of Clarkson's face stuck to his helmet. I could see Hamster and May having great fun with that for a bit.

LOL this is a great idea

Fobroader
Fobroader New Reader
5/5/14 9:51 a.m.
Beer Baron wrote: I think he said "The sheriff is near."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...that was good!!

ryanty22
ryanty22 Reader
5/6/14 8:36 a.m.
Ian F wrote:
SyntheticBlinkerFluid wrote: If they fire him, they might as well end the show. I'm sorry, but he carries the show. A new host to work with Richard and James would be as bad as the first season of TGUS.
Exactly, and I'm sure the BBC brass knows that. I have no doubt they'll follow up with a "stern talking to" and maybe a suspension for a episode or two, but all with the hope the whole thing will just blow over...

Apparently the BBC has told Clarkson that if he says one more "Offensive thing" he will be fired. Personally I think thats a mistake by them if this is true. You cant find good, polarizing hosts anywhere. People either love Jeremy or they hate him but they tune in to see what he does or says. He drives ratings IMO more than either May or Hammond. Not as much as the Stig but Stig is a legend

http://aol.it/StOPR8

ryanty22
ryanty22 Reader
5/6/14 8:38 a.m.

"I use the F-word pretty much constantly and the C-word (clearly, the C-word is viewed very differently in the UK...) too, especially when I'm talking about James May. But the N-word. No. It's not in my lexicon," Clarkson wrote.

BEST QUOTE EVARRRRR

JFX001
JFX001 UltraDork
5/6/14 11:01 a.m.

They actually aired that show last night, he was choosing between the Toyota GT86 and the Subaru BRZ.

jddeadfuelpumps
jddeadfuelpumps New Reader
5/8/14 2:28 a.m.

In reply to KyAllroad:Wow! I'm young enough to know the nursery rhyme of which you speak, and I didn't even know that's what it used to say. I always thought it was "catch a tiger by his toe". No joke.

jddeadfuelpumps
jddeadfuelpumps New Reader
5/8/14 2:29 a.m.

In reply to JFX001: I didn't even notice.

2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
krRh2X0AeuniyMDjx9Xb3F1ZhifVEJfiPepJJsthOVCHw6m8AX8MkJ80w2j7ELUc