1 2
ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
1/13/10 7:41 p.m.
gamby wrote: <--still avoids facebok like the plague

I had a facebook account once.. Then people from Highschool found me.

Goooooooo Away.. You're 30 and you LARP. Seriously...... AD&D in Highschool was one thing, but whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(please stand buy ignorant's brain just exploded)

gamby
gamby SuperDork
1/13/10 7:49 p.m.
ignorant wrote:
gamby wrote: <--still avoids facebok like the plague
I had a facebook account once.. Then people from Highschool found me.

Precisely. I have no interest in the phony big high school reunion it is for 30-somethings. A good friend of mine is way into it and I'm like "yeah... that's super".

racer_ace
racer_ace New Reader
1/13/10 7:51 p.m.

In reply to irish44j:

Time to put the record straight. The tear drop shape that you reffered to is a low drag shape that Honda introduced us to on the 1st Gen CR-X. They refined it and added the smoked glass panel on the 2nd Gen CR-X. They tweaked it some more and gave us the 1st Gen Insight. Toyota copied the basic shape and added two more doors to come up with the 2nd Gen Prius. Then Honda made it bigger and gave us the car of the future, today, the FCX Clarity. Then Honda shrunk the Clarity and introduced the 2nd Gen Insight. At which point a bunch of morons on the interweeb complained that Honda copied the Prius' shape. Ahh but it was Toyota who copped Honda. Now Honda has taken away two of the doors and gave it a little more 'tude and we have the CR-Z. It is all about low drag.

Now the big schnozz on the CR-Z, ZDX, CrossTour, TL, basically every new Honda vehicle appears to be a result of BS pedestrian safety requirements and "crash compatibility" with 3800 lb Camaros and 3 ton SUVs (I changed my references a bit from my similar response on the subject...might as well keep things lively). The big schnozz thing kills the side profile on these new Honda products. No doubt about it. I hope they find away to engineer / style around it soon.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1H066MmMTOKMZSt1xNkIXURSkC4Mj66tjbDKppdzIdoyejQMMXvPgcG3LTX0zuxh