1 2
ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
11/24/08 12:36 p.m.
Treb wrote: So the Honda won its class -- but only because a stock-full class Dodge Ram stopped and pulled it out of the sticky stuff? I'm not a pickup-truck snob or anything, but that cracks me up.

Actually it won because the H3 that was leading got stuck in some nasty sand right before the end. . rod hall FTL

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
11/24/08 12:54 p.m.

I do rallycross a CV

there is another guy in our club that does as well.

Ron Lordy's Rally Stock RWD P71

My Rally Prepared RWD Crown

neon4891
neon4891 Dork
11/24/08 1:18 p.m.

Next P71 cornell sells off...next one...

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
11/24/08 1:53 p.m.
ignorant wrote:
Treb wrote: So the Honda won its class -- but only because a stock-full class Dodge Ram stopped and pulled it out of the sticky stuff? I'm not a pickup-truck snob or anything, but that cracks me up.
Actually it won because the H3 that was leading got stuck in some nasty sand right before the end. . rod hall FTL

Ummm... the H3 tore its front suspension off in the rocks. But a win is a win, right?

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
11/24/08 2:12 p.m.
Jensenman wrote:
ignorant wrote:
Ummm... the H3 tore its front suspension off in the rocks. But a win is a win, right?

same difference. yes a win is a win..

byron12
byron12 New Reader
11/24/08 2:34 p.m.
Jensenman wrote:
ignorant wrote:

Hell yeah its a legitimate win seeing as this is a grueling endurance race of which the h3 could not stand up to rigors of...

belteshazzar
belteshazzar Dork
11/24/08 5:08 p.m.

shoulda made their suspension out of recycled civics. then that never would have happened.

Brust
Brust New Reader
11/25/08 1:55 a.m.
pinchvalve wrote: The stock Beetles often finish after all of the major teams have already packed up and gone home. That has to be a depressing finish, one local hooker waving you on in the darkness. You have to love the race I suppose.

Depends on your frame of mind, chief. That sounds like a better finish than a bunch of dusty dirt cowboys. With a bottle of tequila and a couple of her friends and you have a party.

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
11/25/08 5:59 a.m.
belteshazzar wrote: shoulda made their suspension out of recycled civics. then that never would have happened.

no way.. 93 ford tempo.. Everyone has one in Rochester NY for a winter beater... they just don't die..

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
FrA4P2oIPQvs03c0LpbUOmy4FQRaYz9KFN9TZxpDMS9vtQZth2HZruirBZ8OITih