Slippery
Slippery UberDork
1/29/22 12:38 p.m.

grover
grover Dork
1/30/22 2:33 p.m.

Is that a turbo chicken?! Haha. Had a buddy with one in high school. That family also had a northstar caddy and a gas station car classified biz 

TVR Scott
TVR Scott SuperDork
1/30/22 4:56 p.m.

Haven't seen one of these in years.

preach (dudeist priest)
preach (dudeist priest) Dork
1/30/22 6:28 p.m.

In reply to TVR Scott :

Had an ATM looking thing on the back.

dxman92
dxman92 Dork
1/31/22 12:12 a.m.

Saw a bone stock non rusty Dodge Daytona the other night. Out in the snow mind you. It must've been a full moon of some sort.

pinchvalve (Forum Supporter)
pinchvalve (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
2/1/22 9:27 a.m.

Didnt grab a photo, but a white Jaguar shooting brake with a Thule box whizzed past me over the weekend. So freakin cool. 

crankwalk (Forum Supporter)
crankwalk (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
2/1/22 1:41 p.m.
TVR Scott said:

Haven't seen one of these in years.

Looks pristine and rust free. That is amazing. 

trucke
trucke SuperDork
2/3/22 1:10 p.m.

2/3/22 8:09 p.m.

Hell of a DD for here

rslifkin
rslifkin UberDork
2/4/22 8:47 a.m.

In reply to crankwalk (Forum Supporter) :

They don't use much salt up there, right?  If not, sure, I'd do something like that as a DD, as it's not going to rust to pieces in 1 winter. 

2/4/22 12:43 p.m.
rslifkin said:

In reply to crankwalk (Forum Supporter) :

They don't use much salt up there, right?  If not, sure, I'd do something like that as a DD, as it's not going to rust to pieces in 1 winter. 

Well we dont use salt much because it's too cold for it to do much most of the winter and it pollutes so many water ways and we have lots of fishery protection stuff.

So we use gravel and sand. Your car wont rust that bad but the gravel and sand will blast the front end and everybody's windshield is destroyed within weeks of buying a new car.

RWD low ground clearance muscle car just is a terrible choice for a DD up here realistically even on studs. Sometimes we just get snow so deep that unless you have something kinda heavy and 4wd, you aren't getting there that day or two. So this guy can probaly get most places most days if he stays strictly in town. I know this dude is pretty dedicated though because I remember him rebuilding his transmission in an Autozone parking lot a couple years ago in the summertime one year. 

Slippery
Slippery UberDork
2/6/22 3:17 p.m.

Slippery
Slippery UberDork
2/6/22 3:18 p.m.

I dont think he was happy with me taking a pic of his '53:

Slippery
Slippery UberDork
2/6/22 3:19 p.m.

Probably headed to Ukraine ...

dxman92
dxman92 Dork
2/6/22 6:53 p.m.

Bone stock first gen Dodge Omni. Heck of a time to bring it out of the woodwork with all the metric tons of salt dumped on the roads here.

2/7/22 12:22 p.m.

AMC SX4! Is that stock height? That thing could probably fit 31s.

Slippery
Slippery UberDork
2/7/22 5:24 p.m.

Slippery
Slippery UberDork
2/7/22 5:25 p.m.

Slippery
Slippery UberDork
2/7/22 5:25 p.m.

drock25too
drock25too Reader
2/8/22 2:28 p.m.

Definitely a unicorn. Trying to decide if I hate it or if I want one.  Not a Ford fan, but the company I work for is retiring some Chevy trucks with utility beds. 

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH MegaDork
2/8/22 3:50 p.m.

^Pretty sure I've never seen a camper put on a utility bed before....definitely don't hate it and kind of want it!

EricM
EricM SuperDork
2/8/22 3:54 p.m.
GameboyRMH said:

^Pretty sure I've never seen a camper put on a utility bed before....definitely don't hate it and kind of want it!

https://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/post-pics-of-your-hard-side-camper.58561/page-42#post-2994205

there you can see all of them.

cmcgregor (Forum Supporter)
cmcgregor (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
2/8/22 4:25 p.m.

Did a double take when I saw this in the parking garage yesterday - even in the land of Tesla, Roadsters are pretty rare.

Rodan
Rodan SuperDork
2/8/22 8:34 p.m.

In reply to GameboyRMH :

There are a few outlets around that will build you a custom flatbed with storage to use with a camper, but they're $$$$.  It does solve the main problem with a slide-in, though... storage space.

Old_Town
Old_Town Reader
2/10/22 3:40 p.m.

I can't remember the last time I saw a Maxima wagon.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Ma2aFXrS9w0qQsHJxm8hrROoNFQYLSqByivWKrG5VEkvi29Q7f91FUqfdWoEPcrq