GIRTHQUAKE Reader
3/5/19 6:06 p.m.
TurnerX19 said:

In reply to svxsti :

Where????

barefootskater
barefootskater Dork
3/10/19 8:38 p.m.

The mrs. spotted this NSX from across the parking lot, “Hey is that a corvette?” Great color choice. 

johndej
johndej HalfDork
3/10/19 9:10 p.m.

Nissan Homy van driving around RVA

chandler
chandler PowerDork
3/12/19 11:07 a.m.

A Ferrari FF just passed me in Cortland Oh, that’s not an everyday occurrence in salt states.

AnthonyGS
AnthonyGS HalfDork
3/12/19 2:21 p.m.

Seen in the wild driving to PattyO’s in DFW.

yupididit
yupididit UltraDork
3/12/19 7:46 p.m.

Did I post this already? 

Woody
Woody MegaDork
3/13/19 9:04 p.m.

E-Camper  

Woody
Woody MegaDork
3/13/19 9:18 p.m.
chandler said:

A Ferrari FF just passed me in Cortland Oh, that’s not an everyday occurrence in salt states.

I saw one in the muddy parking lot of a ski area last year. 

kazoospec
kazoospec UltraDork
3/24/19 7:26 p.m.

Saw my first new "Jeep Pick Up" today.  I couldn't see the plate so I'm not sure if it was preproduction or if they are for sale now.  Sadly, it wasn't NEARLY as cool as we were all hoping a Jeep pickup would be.  It looked like someone tacked a bland, square box on to a 4 door Jeep.

Having grown up admiring my neighbor's J10, I had hoped for more . . . 

Knurled.
Knurled. MegaDork
3/24/19 7:52 p.m.
Rodan said:
Adrian_Thompson said:

Wrong Air Force.  It should either be the Luftwaffe or the RAF, quite a contradiction if you think about it!!

Sometimes strange things happen in war...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_for_Castle_Itter

"Popular accounts of the battle have called it the strangest battle of World War II."

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy UberDork
3/24/19 8:58 p.m.

Mike
Mike SuperDork
3/24/19 9:36 p.m.

In reply to Indy-Guy :

I see these Hiaces, just like this one, complete with roof rack, constantly up and down I-12 in Louisiana.

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy UberDork
3/25/19 1:34 a.m.

In reply to Mike :

It's the first one I've ever seen.

Daylan C
Daylan C UltraDork
3/25/19 2:36 a.m.

My buddy riding shotgun failed me with the picture but I saw what I believe was about a '37 Ford sedan on I65 south headed towards Nashville saturday morning. 

Slippery
Slippery SuperDork
3/25/19 5:37 a.m.

At Costco

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
3/25/19 6:31 a.m.

In reply to Slippery :

Sometimes you need to bring "the big car" to Costco, especially if you think you might buy the 36 pack of paper towels.  

Is there some sort of illusion there?  The driver's side doesn't seem to fit into the parking space with the white line barely reaching the rear tire.  Yet, on the passenger side, the white line does reach the rear of the car.

Slippery
Slippery SuperDork
3/25/19 9:35 a.m.

In reply to John Welsh :

One line goes further out than the other as its on an angle. 

Slippery
Slippery SuperDork
3/25/19 9:40 a.m.

Another one from this weekend. Very nice 300SL convertible:

NickD
NickD PowerDork
3/25/19 9:54 a.m.

Just saw an Isuzu Oasis. No pics of the actual vehicle, because I was driving, but wow, I forgot these even existed

Slippery
Slippery SuperDork
3/25/19 12:46 p.m.

10th anniversary Turbo II:

Bent-Valve
Bent-Valve Reader
3/25/19 9:53 p.m.

This thread should be required reading. I have learned a few really neat things from it.

Like, I never knew the converted Elements into pop top campers.

But then I cringed at the straps. A guy I know had a new dodge pickup, that dark green. He strapped a load in the bed, running the straps down to the frame. 500 miles of vibration later he had primer / metal stripes in his green paint.  Of course this was also the guy that collapsed his garage by backing his boat trailer into the center support....

Slippery
Slippery SuperDork
3/26/19 6:23 p.m.

Have not seen one of these in ages:

TurnerX19
TurnerX19 HalfDork
3/28/19 10:27 p.m.

I have a neighbor who is a complete rotard. He doesn't have one of each yet, but he is trying. His latest, still with a 13b

Woody
Woody MegaDork
3/29/19 6:34 a.m.
Bent-Valve said:

This thread should be required reading. I have learned a few really neat things from it.

Like, I never knew the converted Elements into pop top campers.

More Elemental content:

I remember reading about these in the brochure when they were new, but I've never seen one on the road before. Or at least, I've never noticed.

I like Elements.

Woody
Woody MegaDork
3/29/19 6:53 a.m.
Slippery said:

10th anniversary Turbo II:

I used to live near Pete Townshend. I saw him driving one of those when it was new. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ST9pYCUBb7kLoxA7ntToqE3divyZseQKAxjV6jAzsTR8m3CjxsvSEAO1xnWJ4CDC