Knurled.
Knurled. MegaDork
4/23/19 3:57 p.m.

A Viper GTS just drove by.  On drag tires in the back.  With a loudish exhaust that sounded like it was being chopped up by a turbo.

buzzboy
buzzboy HalfDork
4/24/19 6:23 p.m.

Factory manual 528iT. Now a 530iT. Pretty rare combo. 

chandler
chandler PowerDork
4/25/19 5:30 a.m.
buzzboy said:

Factory manual 328iT. Now a 330iT. Pretty rare combo. 

Are you sure?

Knurled.
Knurled. MegaDork
4/25/19 7:29 p.m.

In reply to chandler :

The only manual wagons I have ever seen were AWD.

Come to think of it, the only manual 330s that I have seen were AWD, too.

chandler
chandler PowerDork
4/25/19 8:55 p.m.

Sorry, I could be wrong but that’s an e39. The reverse lights on e46 wagons are a strip not a box although the angle could be confusing me. I’ve had two e39 touring with manual trans and sport package so yes that is a rarity.

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UberDork
4/26/19 4:08 p.m.

No pictures yet - but there is a Plymouth Caravelle parked on the street in my neighborhood.  In Ohio.  In 2019.  I don't think I've seen one of those anywhere in over a decade.

Bent-Valve
Bent-Valve Reader
4/26/19 10:05 p.m.

I couldn't get a pic but saw a late 60s Caddy in purple paint today. Not sure of the model, it was a 2 door.

buzzboy
buzzboy HalfDork
4/27/19 7:56 a.m.

Whoops, I typed a 3 instead of a 5. 

chandler
chandler PowerDork
4/27/19 8:33 a.m.
buzzboy said:

Whoops, I typed a 3 instead of a 5. 

Good ones are unicorns

Knurled.
Knurled. MegaDork
4/27/19 8:44 a.m.

Saw a Monkey Vomit Green '70 Chevelle (maybe Malibu) 4 door being driven in the rain.  Not modified at all.  Like some low-ranking businessman's commuter ride that got time-warped fifty years.

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy UberDork
4/30/19 8:50 p.m.

Saw this IH Scout out in the wild.

Rons
Rons Reader
4/30/19 9:12 p.m.
Knurled. said:

Saw a Monkey Vomit Green '70 Chevelle (maybe Malibu) 4 door being driven in the rain.  Not modified at all.  Like some low-ranking businessman's commuter ride that got time-warped fifty years.

This Seems to be a thing now. I see four doors like that being driven and my theory is those are widow's garage finds.

MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt PowerDork
5/2/19 8:44 a.m.

Spotted a weird thing that looked like some sort of JDM El Camino-esque car for sale that I didn't recognize. I'll have to go back and get a picture if it's there tomorrow.

And I also spotted a bright blue Lamborghini Ursus SUV on the way to work. At first I wondered if it was that new Porsche Macan, which I don't think I've seen on the road.

AWSX1686
AWSX1686 SuperDork
5/2/19 9:06 a.m.

Bright red Chevy truck drove past my house last night. Kinda loud, weird stance. Had Ferrari logo on the grill, on the back it had a Chevy logo with a Ferrari logo in the middle, and a large vinyl on the back glass that said Ferrari. Stay classy Waynesboro. 

TurnerX19
TurnerX19 HalfDork
5/2/19 3:06 p.m.

I spent a lot of road time today, Easton to Philly and back. Saw a nice looking chrome bumper MGB mid trip, and (for the second time this week) a turquoise Edsel in down town Easton. Nothing else cool in 140 milessad

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH MegaDork
5/3/19 9:12 a.m.
GameboyRMH said:

Passed what looked like a squished and lowered F-Pace quickly in traffic yesterday, pretty sure it was an i-Pace. Not my pic, but like this one:

Got a good look at it today, it's definitely an i-Pace, it's less tall than an F-Pace and has the black plastic cladding on the side that F-pace's don't. It just has "JAGUAR" on the cladding instead of "i-PACE" though. A car like that would easily cost over a quarter-mil landed here.

Woody
Woody MegaDork
5/3/19 2:53 p.m.

G63 AMG

stroker
stroker UltraDork
5/3/19 5:09 p.m.

dunno if this counts as a unicorn but I've seen a BMW i8 twice in the last two days locally.

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
5/3/19 5:20 p.m.

I saw a Fiero on the road yesterday, which made me realize how long it's been.

This was not cherry. The sunroof appeared to be sealed with packing tape, the driver's window was either down or missing and there was no front bumper cover or hood. But the girl behind the wheel was singing along with the radio and appeared to be having a very good time.

racerdave600
racerdave600 UltraDork
5/3/19 5:36 p.m.

There's a Fiero graveyard down the road from my office, I thought they were all in there.  cheeky  I did see a Datsun B-210 driving under its own power this week.  Not sure that's a unicorn, but I don't remember the last time I saw one on the road.  

Rodan
Rodan HalfDork
5/3/19 5:45 p.m.

Didn't have time to take a pic, but I saw a very clean Fiero in traffic yesterday...  it was proudly displaying a "SAVE FERRIS" sticker in the rear window... cheeky

chandler
chandler PowerDork
5/4/19 12:09 p.m.

The guy who dailys the e31 has a son who dailys an r31. I’m a fan

lrrs
lrrs HalfDork
5/4/19 1:49 p.m.

Suzuki Jimmy at the tire shop.. all 660 cc of turbocharged fun.  It's for sale also, told the owner about the for sale forum.  Its getting new sneakers.  

Also seen at helcat charger, same owner, lotus Elise at the parts store next door.  Owner of the Elise stated he has over 100k miles in it and frequents loudon and limerock 

imgon
imgon HalfDork
5/4/19 6:58 p.m.

Was the Elise purple? Might be a guy I time trial with,  that car sees a lot of use.

lrrs
lrrs HalfDork
5/5/19 11:04 a.m.

In reply to imgon :

It was red.  It was also at cars and coffee in Newington Nh this morning, along with the Jimmy.   The Jimmy is$6500.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Mt09oquIXM7TmE2FfNFdnmVKzNFEtfTBnqd5W03qwpjjamYru1VJwTEX5JuxEejV