rotard
rotard Dork
5/10/13 9:29 p.m.

I guess I've gone off the deep end, since I had never planned on buying a new car. The car is also black mica, after I had sworn never to own another black car. Hello useful interior room; goodbye sunburn!

mndsm
mndsm PowerDork
5/10/13 9:31 p.m.

Helloooo megaboost! You'll enjoy it. Not quite as rowdy as the 1g cars, but still the same driveline, SUPER capable of making lots of power.

nicksta43
nicksta43 Dork
5/10/13 9:33 p.m.

I looked at that car in that color very seriously a short time ago. Please tell me how much it sucks so I can keep my wife.

mndsm
mndsm PowerDork
5/10/13 9:35 p.m.
nicksta43 wrote: I looked at that car in that color very seriously a short time ago. Please tell me how much it sucks so I can keep my wife.

Terrible, terrible cars. You totally can't pick up 20-30whp with an intake, TIP and mid pipe. You CERTAINLY can't do it with a Cobb Accessport. You definitely can't do sub 6 second 0-60 times with a whole E36 M3load of groceries. They'll NEVER get 30mpg highway. They absolutely HATE e85 with an upgraded HPFP and some retuning with that Cobb. They do NOT make awesome exhaust noises.

Ok, I might be lying a bit.

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke HalfDork
5/11/13 2:16 a.m.
rotard wrote: I guess I've gone off the deep end, since I had never planned on buying a new car. The car is also black mica, after I had sworn never to own another black car. Hello useful interior room; goodbye sunburn!

We know what it looks like, but still... USELESS WITHOUT PICS!!

Feedyurhed
Feedyurhed Dork
5/11/13 5:52 a.m.

I have driven those cars. Very, very nice.

bastomatic
bastomatic SuperDork
5/11/13 6:32 a.m.
mndsm wrote: Terrible, terrible cars. You totally can't pick up 20-30whp with an intake, TIP and mid pipe. You CERTAINLY can't do it with a Cobb Accessport. You definitely can't do sub 6 second 0-60 times with a whole E36 M3load of groceries. They'll NEVER get 30mpg highway. They absolutely HATE e85 with an upgraded HPFP and some retuning with that Cobb. They do NOT make awesome exhaust noises.

sergio
sergio Reader
5/12/13 10:10 a.m.

Congrats.

All I know is my 07 MS3 puts a smile on my face every time I drive it. The intake, turbo noises are great, the torque is stupid, it steers and corners like a go-kart, it doesn't weigh 4000lbs, blah, blah, blah....

nicksta43
nicksta43 Dork
5/12/13 11:37 a.m.
sergio wrote: Congrats. All I know is my 07 MS3 puts a smile on my face every time I drive it. The intake, turbo noises are great, the torque is stupid, it steers and corners like a go-kart, it doesn't weigh 4000lbs, blah, blah, blah....

You are not helping.

z31maniac
z31maniac PowerDork
5/12/13 2:26 p.m.

Nice! I loved my 2010. In fact, when I decided to ditch the Mustang I almost got another one, but decided I should try something new.

JtspellS
JtspellS Dork
5/12/13 8:30 p.m.

I miss my MS3 for many reasons and would suggest one for anyone at all, just wish I was baller enough to make 2 large car payments lol

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
sHoTJvxz5WLI9QnBVnHqbzbtAQEvi6RE9PcqRJOQDVMbO4UkBMMWLoz8NQnFM32j