1 2
jdogg
jdogg Reader
8/27/20 12:06 p.m.

My soon-to-be 500hp track project has AC and I'm not taking it out. The weight savings is negligible and when you're on the track you're not using it anyway and if you're having cooling issues with a tiny condenser in the way you got bigger problems.

Full tilt on the Dragon and Cherohala Skyway in the summer heat my temps were fine without the AC on and I have a PS cooler and external 16 pass Derale oil cooler in front of everything consistently making heat. If you have cooling issues, upgrade your radiator.

Anielytra
Anielytra New Reader
7/8/21 10:27 a.m.

Hello. I understand you very well. I also had a problem with the air conditioner last year. When I turned on the air conditioner, it worked very poorly. I kept putting off fixing the air conditioner for later. Over time, the heat became more and more unbearable, and it became impossible to drive a car. Several times I felt so bad that I almost fainted. I decided to ask my friends for help, but no one could advise me anything. I went online and saw a website . The guys took a professional approach to work.

this site airconservicingsingapore.com

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
M2Cer1DSsXLW64sNC4TCqoJxIz8GROlYmVRzNAQvT48XG13F9CUXqPm5ZTFFKbnZ