Nitroracer (Forum Supporter)
Nitroracer (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
7/4/22 5:15 p.m.

I just finished watching the GMC HUMMER EV video called “REVOLUTION” a Documentary from produced by GM.  It was a nice sneak peak behind the curtain looking at how vehicles are designed and developed.  I'm curious if anyone else here knows of other documentaries like this, I really enjoy seeing the test portion and knowing what goes into making certain decisions when developing a new vehicle.  I get to do my own little piece with engine and powertrain testing at a different manufacturer, so my engineer mind just ate it up and I'm looking for more!

My thoughts on the Hummer EV aren't as important here - that can be a separeate side discussion.  Impressive what it can do, but my god that curb weight!

STM317
STM317 PowerDork
7/4/22 6:59 p.m.

They're a bunch of shorter vids, rather than a single long one, but I really got into the /Inside Koenigsegg series when it came out.

/The Drive had a similar  series with aftermarket companies called /Engineered that was also pretty neat.

kb58
kb58 SuperDork
7/4/22 11:28 p.m.

There's one on FreeVee (a Google video channel) about Italian car designers called Driving Dreams.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
EWq3AJEnLmLoFllo1r52tuU3YXEmkb6IAtxKtqvFxahWjRYaYiPiiA91t0Ta3Kab