iceracer
iceracer UltimaDork
11/9/18 6:30 p.m.

While getting supper ready I looked out the window and it was all white.  Snow, about an inch.   No satelite TV.  Snow and ice stuck to the dish.   Just wasn't expecting it.

Good thing I put the Blizzaks on last week.   Heading to far north VT in the morning.

T.J.
T.J. MegaDork
11/9/18 6:40 p.m.

I was a bit chilly outside this morning in shorts and a tee shirt because it dropped down to just under 50F last night, but it got up into the low 70's a couple hours later. A nice fall day. 

D2W
D2W HalfDork
11/9/18 6:47 p.m.

We got snow today too. Enough to make the ground white. It will be gone tomorrow, but rarely does it snow before December.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
11/9/18 6:55 p.m.

Same here.

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
11/9/18 7:06 p.m.

I need to mow the lawn again. sad

dropstep
dropstep UltraDork
11/9/18 7:23 p.m.

I was disappointed none of the snow today stuck too the road!

akylekoz
akylekoz Dork
11/9/18 7:29 p.m.

I missed a nice picture of white trees lining the river today.  There will be more tomorrow, and I also need to mow the lawn one more time.

jmc14
jmc14 Reader
11/9/18 7:59 p.m.

I'm near Lake Placid, NY. Snowing, and no Satellite TV either.  Thinking of AZ for the winter but I have a car that I'm building that I want to finish! 

Pete Gossett
Pete Gossett MegaDork
11/9/18 8:30 p.m.
mazdeuce - Seth said:

I need to mow the lawn again. sad

I probably should too, but it’s too cold & wet here. 

AAZCD
AAZCD Reader
11/9/18 8:41 p.m.

It's forecast to be 15 degrees (F) in the morning here in Oklahoma. I wrapped a car cover around my fig tree. It's rare to get that cold here. It's just like a brief moment to reminisce about my time at Ft Drum and Carthage, NY.

akylekoz
akylekoz Dork
11/10/18 8:11 a.m.

I should be out there working on the race car.

The good news is I have snow tires on the Mazda already and added a garage thermostat to the cabin set to 35 degrees.

stuart in mn
stuart in mn UltimaDork
11/10/18 8:20 a.m.

Snowed in Minneapolis yesterday.  It got down to 11 degrees last night.

bmw88rider
bmw88rider SuperDork
11/10/18 8:36 a.m.

We have already had multiple rounds of snow this year. Breckenridge is already open. Much earlier than normal. We are suppose to have another 3-6" tomorrow. Good thing my winter tires are already on their way. 

buzzboy
buzzboy Reader
11/10/18 9:03 a.m.

I just drove from NC to NorCal. Only saw a dusting fall in western Wyoming. I'm here to work at a ski resort so I'm looking forward to some snowfall. I'm not going to worry about putting snows on yet.

carguy123
carguy123 UltimaDork
11/11/18 1:28 p.m.

That is just wrong!!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
UaFFwEgwhJdrQ867ImYImUkFFS8cVdg1ZzpsIeoLvE5w3pChEM2mSNMWqR5E1XGX