1 2 3
Shaun
Shaun HalfDork
7/9/12 10:49 a.m.
icaneat50eggs wrote: Anyone else feel like an idiot when trying to shift with your left hand? I'm the Ming of the 1-4 left handed shift

I have driven stick shift cars in Thailand, Australia, and the land of Eng. They were all difficult experiences rife with self loathing with Thailand being extra particularly terrifying.

Jay_W
Jay_W Dork
7/9/12 11:15 a.m.

1UZW75 1UZW75 1UZW75

belteshazzar
belteshazzar UltraDork
7/9/12 12:18 p.m.

is there room for that much awesome in the world?

ArthurDent
ArthurDent HalfDork
7/9/12 12:34 p.m.

That is a darn cool - I hope it can be saved.

Max_Archer
Max_Archer Reader
7/9/12 5:18 p.m.
Shaun wrote:
icaneat50eggs wrote: Anyone else feel like an idiot when trying to shift with your left hand? I'm the Ming of the 1-4 left handed shift
I have driven stick shift cars in Thailand, Australia, and the land of Eng. They were all difficult experiences rife with self loathing with Thailand being extra particularly terrifying.

My problem wasn't shifting when I drove an RHD rental car in Japan, it was being aware that the body of the car was on the "wrong" side. That turned into a huge hassle when I clipped a bus's tail with my left mirror while passing it while it was stopped halfway into the road.

patgizz
patgizz UltraDork
7/9/12 7:34 p.m.

holy crap i want that so bad, but i have zero time right now to go to NJ. i'd find a way to get a title, i don't care what it takes.

unfortunately ohio is evil and requires a title and makes it hard to get one unless you are a shop owner where the car got left.

feel free to email me with how close to cheap it is and how long you want to look at it. i for some reason crave a RHD car.

just like everything else i've ever wanted of yours, i'm sure nothing would come of a deal, but i can dream and scheme.

porksboy
porksboy SuperDork
7/9/12 9:02 p.m.

I live in Georgia, you can donate it to me The pull apart isnt far from my office either

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
WxdA2DSWKDILn8qurMHnin4RQaIV1168TNsEcrzM6qwsNDnyppwlzH5R2wiLZkWU