1 2 3
JoeyM
JoeyM SuperDork
7/24/12 8:32 p.m.
MadScientistMatt wrote: a V12 924 is even more unexpected than the Spanish Inquisition.

Say What?

Steve Chryssos
Steve Chryssos Associate Publisher
7/25/12 9:06 a.m.
JoeyM wrote:
MadScientistMatt wrote: a V12 924 is even more unexpected than the Spanish Inquisition.
Say What?

Spain. It's for sale. Greece, too. Cheap.

Steve Chryssos
Steve Chryssos Associate Publisher
7/25/12 9:10 a.m.

Speaking of mid engine, if that engine is not too long, it would wok nicely in an RCR Superlite. And that company is grassroots enough to sort out the motor mounts for you.

When I visited, they were cursing their way thru the install of a late model Ferrari V12 in one of their P4's.

JoeyM
JoeyM SuperDork
7/25/12 9:15 a.m.
Steve Chryssos wrote:
JoeyM wrote:
Say What?

I'm beginning to think that Greece is just like a boat....a hole in the water that you throw money into. It will never make it run properly, but you feel like you're doing something about the problem.

chaparral
chaparral Reader
7/25/12 12:44 p.m.

I think a Factory Five Roadster with one of these engines would be pretty interesting. Definitely a different sound from the V8!

yamaha
yamaha Reader
7/25/12 3:11 p.m.
JoeyM wrote:
Steve Chryssos wrote:
JoeyM wrote:
Say What?
I'm beginning to think that Greece is just like a boat....a hole in the water that you throw money into. It will never make it run properly, but you feel like you're doing something about the problem.

No, Greece is a fine JAM......Just Add Millions

Conquest351
Conquest351 Dork
7/25/12 3:46 p.m.

I have a P71 that could benefit from moar powah. It has a 5.4 in it now, but could use 4 more pistons...

Caleb
Caleb New Reader
7/25/12 4:20 p.m.
chaparral wrote: I think a Factory Five Roadster with one of these engines would be pretty interesting. Definitely a different sound from the V8!

You mean like this guy did and then he added a roots style supercharger

Knurled
Knurled SuperDork
7/25/12 8:20 p.m.
Steve Chryssos wrote:
JoeyM wrote:
Say What?
Spain. It's for sale. Greece, too. Cheap. No no, line is "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!" Now come in again.
JoeyM
JoeyM SuperDork
7/25/12 8:36 p.m.

Yeah, I know the line, and I'm not going to repeat it. What would the point be; MadScientistMatt already referred to that line earlier in this page.

thestig99
thestig99 Reader
7/25/12 9:02 p.m.

Would that fit in a Volvo P1800?

Or maybe a 940?

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
BehlEBIp7A1aCgCZBEJJtFdxRK4UrxaHkW8hG29uSoIDpvk1Nj2lrA6mzPp3buVH