John Brown
John Brown SuperDork
3/23/10 1:49 p.m.

Since everyone else is done shopping for theirs I wanted to let you see what I am waiting for:

http://www.autospies.com/news/2011-Subaru-Impreza-WRX-Official-Revealed-52747/

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Marketing / Club Coordinator
3/23/10 2:24 p.m.

I know there are those that disagree, but I prefer the 5-door STIs.

skruffy
skruffy Dork
3/23/10 2:32 p.m.

I still don't like the new Toyota WRX. The slab-sided econobox look just doesn't work for me.

I used to like Subaru's odd styling. Now that they look live every other car, not so much. Definitely can't argue with the performance of the new platforms, though.

John Brown
John Brown SuperDork
3/23/10 2:39 p.m.
Tom Heath wrote: I know there are those that disagree, but I prefer the 5-door STIs.

Two words: Red Taillights.

d_jabsd
d_jabsd Reader
3/23/10 2:45 p.m.

I think they did a great job with the proposed refresh. It will be interesting to see if they keep the STI in hatch form or move it to the sedan.

EvanB
EvanB HalfDork
3/23/10 3:05 p.m.

The guy I bought my WRX from just got a new 5-door STI in black. When they first came out I had my doubts but now I love the styling. Red tails are a must though.

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Marketing / Club Coordinator
3/23/10 3:08 p.m.
John Brown wrote:
Tom Heath wrote: I know there are those that disagree, but I prefer the 5-door STIs.
Two words: Red Taillights.

Two words- red paint.

NGTD
NGTD HalfDork
3/23/10 3:31 p.m.

Well I am one of them, I liked the old wagons, but not the new ones. Doesn't really matter though I am not in the market right now anyway.

irish44j
irish44j HalfDork
3/23/10 6:55 p.m.

nobody likes me

slab-sided econobox look means I can go 80mph on the highway and not get pulled over. Meanwhile, the rally blue '07 WRX with fender flares gets pulled over doing 70

be fast > look fast

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
f9QVy1FAUbpbUUzi39WTysr4do16IziFMTaya8AJAy8sRTYABKEndsxPWhd2Wmaf