3 4 5
kevinSC1
kevinSC1 New Reader
4/29/10 5:44 p.m.

These guys live in my neighborhood, and park their ZAV at the end of my street.

Zombie Squad

belteshazzar
belteshazzar SuperDork
4/30/10 12:15 a.m.

okay so I just put about 12 different CUCV's on my watchlist at govliquidation.com....

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo SuperDork
5/11/10 11:12 p.m.

I saw this on the road yesterday.

petegossett
petegossett SuperDork
5/12/10 5:28 a.m.

You know, I saw a carload of zombies this weekend...seriously.

I had just finished gassing up one of the vehicles at our local Casey's, and was walking inside to pick up a couple things. I was the only customer at the time, but as I was walking across their lot a beige Taurus turned in and was driving very slowly. I could see the occupants gazing out the windows, and that, coupled with their slow driving, gave the apperance of them being lost - or having never been to a gas station before.

They came staggaring in as I was carrying my things to the counter. All 3-of them were in their mid-50's and dressed in their Sunday-best, one man & two women, and they walked in individually, with a 10-15 second gap between them. Each of the paused as they entered. I made eye-contact with each. Their hollow, souless gaze was quite haunting.

The first two each looked around from the doorway, spotted the restroom, and headed that direction. The last woman knocked a stack of papers onto the floor as she entered, and gazed down at them for what felt like an eternity, seemingly unable to comprehend what had just happened. After a couple second, she too headed back to the bathroom.

I was also struggling to comprehend the situation. These were obviously well-dressed and independent people, yet didn't really seem to be able to function well. I concluded - naturally - that therefore they must be zombies, and that fortunately for myself, they had "bathrooms" not "brains" spurring them on at that moment, since I was not armed to fight the zombie-apocalypse at that moment.

So yes, I gathered my purcases and left. Shame on me for not being more prepared.

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro Dork
5/12/10 9:15 a.m.
petegossett wrote: Shame on me for not being more prepared.

Yes, shame on you.

A story that awesome needs pictures.

Shawn

petegossett
petegossett SuperDork
5/12/10 11:44 a.m.

Well, I can ask the manager for a copy of the surveiliance video the next time I see her.

ScottRA21
ScottRA21 New Reader
5/12/10 2:26 p.m.

Grab something of similar vintage from a local bus depot, and drive it over to the nearest metal fab shop (grab atleast 3 friends; one must have a mohawk and wear chains, another must be clinically insane, the third must be very charismatic, and you? You must smoke cigars.)

Follow the tried and tested GRM performance guideline of "Strip EVERYTHING, and add only what is needed."

Proceed to shoot all guns on full automatic. Hitting your target is optional.

Mike Davis
Mike Davis New Reader
10/10/10 3:37 p.m.

In reply to Tighe:couldnt the zombies tear through the canvas top?????

3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
JqMpHhhVijcXsLNBopuWsg0tAsCuAB6G7471OKaggJpFfgZErnoTyXz8n3PsxNgE