mattmacklind
mattmacklind UltimaDork
10/14/19 8:34 a.m.

I haven't posted here for several years, mostly because I sold my MG and have been doing other things, but I have gotten into motorcycles over the last summer.  I first picked up an NX250 and added a Suzuki SV650 shock to the rear and increased the fork oil weight in the front to 15w.  Then I picked up a '71 CL350 thinking I might do a Tracker/\Scrambler build but its in pretty good shape so I shortened the fenders, replaced the shocks with CB500 's, and changed the seat.  Then my wife wanted a bike so I found her a 74 CL125 but its been modified a little already. Anyway, thought I'd post them.  My next bike goal I think is a Transalp.

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
10/14/19 9:21 a.m.

At some point I really want to find a rough-ish 125 like that to play with. The trick is finding one with a title. 

The NX250 is one of my bucket list bikes. I thought they were the absolute best when they came out. 

minimac
minimac UltraDork
10/19/19 9:30 a.m.

Nice collection. The CL350 has always been a favorite of mine. I would like the front fender a little longer...similar to that on the 125, but that's me.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
lHzty2B8A2uTAjZZdZfv4cj4Z76gklEAkZy0PMPSpsieHSexii1FSUfzSicLv6K8