17 18 19
Carbon
Carbon UltraDork
8/11/19 12:40 p.m.

My old tiller. What a lovely bike, that said, the ducati is better in every measurable category aside from low speed drivability. 

Carbon
Carbon UltraDork
8/11/19 12:42 p.m.

I cannot seem to behave myself on this bike (or any other for that matter). It’s a constant internal struggle not to end up in jail. There’s something so berking intoxicating about pulling upward on that shifter without lifting off throttle gear after gear. Something about wheelieing out of 90mph corners, it’s such a savagely capabile machine, makes you feel like an absolute superhero. Also, I find it achingly pretty, every time I walk out to it, I just have to take a moment, what a privilege to have this in my life. 3k miles in and it’s been impeccably reliable too! Knock on wood!

Ethnic Food-Wrap Aficionado
Ethnic Food-Wrap Aficionado Dork
9/4/19 11:00 a.m.

Another one added to the ever growing fleet.  Missing a few odds and ends (some stuff that came with it not pictured here), but most of it can be robbed off a forlorn DT3 parts bike I have.  Price was right, though.  $0, with title.  cool

maschinenbau
maschinenbau SuperDork
9/6/19 8:26 a.m.

I've been riding my 40yo Honda to work every day for the past week and loving every bit of it!

jfryjfry
jfryjfry Dork
9/6/19 4:47 p.m.

In reply to Carbon :

That Duc sure is gorgeous!

jfryjfry
jfryjfry Dork
9/6/19 4:48 p.m.

In reply to maschinenbau :

Did you sort out the charging issue??

maschinenbau
maschinenbau SuperDork
9/7/19 6:54 a.m.

In reply to jfryjfry :

Yep, by replacing every component of the charging system. Works great now.

17 18 19
Our Preferred Partners
SIpUgZWdZq5NTRjga8twYSH1XUE7UMKYVrPEGctGNvG7Q3I6ZnhVHI9QBu9tbwGW