doc_speeder
doc_speeder HalfDork
1/1/20 4:54 p.m.

Anybody else excited for this season?  Anybody else here even know what I'm talking about? haha

Suprf1y
Suprf1y UltimaDork
1/1/20 5:05 p.m.

I was going to rant about how supercross has ruined the sport of motocross but I'll walk away cheeky

Enjoy the season

doc_speeder
doc_speeder HalfDork
1/1/20 11:14 p.m.

In reply to Suprf1y :

Yeah, I can see that side of the argument for sure.

But I still love the spectacle and precision and straight up balls it takes. 

I wish there was more money available to guys outside the factory teams, and I wish they ran SLOWER bikes.  Modern 450's are too much and I think the jumps they are capable of make the tracks way more dangerous than they used to be. 

But it's still a great way to spend a snowy Canadian Saturday night with my boy.

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
1/2/20 4:47 a.m.

I enjoy watching it but I find it hard to follow for a season or especially for multiple seasons because the injury rate is so high. It's hard to figure out who is actually racing at any time. I do want to get to a live event someday though. 

rico750sxi_2
rico750sxi_2 New Reader
1/25/20 12:38 p.m.

I love Supercross and Motocross a lot. Supercross is great because it's a great Saturday night, winter program to watch while there's mostly no other racing on(as I sit here watching the start of the Daytona 24hr). 
I do agree the focus on Supercross has diminished the US rider's outdoor skills or their willingness to go all out in the outdoor series. That's what makes watching MXGP so great and why they are constantly kicking our behinds at the MX des Nations. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NsUe97nfnt8vfHmAQCTQABkEgb55G8dcboR6yp8prTXEhWQe14sZrKz7tz2Zs1n4