1 2
EvanB
EvanB UltimaDork
12/28/17 10:23 a.m.

Voted, surprised I remembered my password for that site, I haven't been on since 2011 or so. 

Rusnak_322
Rusnak_322 Dork
12/28/17 11:50 a.m.

In reply to NOHOME :

Yeah, as I kept having to tell my wife. Her inspiration pic was computer generated. She really wanted that tank shape but my skills don't currently allow me to make a tank from scratch, I probably could make the pipes (never did it before but cant be that hard). But we were on a deadline to get it ready for the Mods vs Rockers event. The pipes may be a good spring project. I would prefer them to be longer and now that you pointed it out, they would look better following the frame and slightly upswept. 

Ovid_and_Flem
Ovid_and_Flem Dork
1/9/18 11:33 a.m.

In reply to Rusnak_322 :

Excellent pair of builds.  You have a good design eye....shows talent that you can build something so simple that looks fresh without resorting to hackneyed gimmickery.  Really schweet.

I'm in process of building cafe/brat style Buell Cyclone

Rusnak_322
Rusnak_322 Dork
10/4/18 2:00 p.m.

ok, I am not going to lie, I am pretty excited about this. I have loved magazines sine I was a kid reading BMX action and the big car magazines. I probably have 2,000 magazines in boxes in the basement. I always wanted to be in a magazine. I had a write up a while ago with a picture of me roadracing  in WERA at the cycle jam, but we made the cover!

http://www.caferacermag.com/

TRoglodyte
TRoglodyte UltraDork
10/4/18 2:58 p.m.

In reply to Rusnak_322 :

Congratulations, well done sir!

akamcfly
akamcfly Dork
10/5/18 5:16 p.m.
Rusnak_322 said:

That is a V-rod headlight.

I have one for my GL1100 project - Was a freebee from a coworker because he was happy that I kept it.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
9GfzBmEoJbKEGVUnvCXxwLVqQKnHaY2UOdMBvntD1elN6MF8ISYzsaUR9VGBOYUs