3 4 5
Snowdoggie (Forum Supporter)
Snowdoggie (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
1/18/23 2:45 p.m.

Now this is interesting. It looks like Jeremy Clarkson still has some fans...

https://www.indy100.com/celebrities/jeremy-clarkson-amazon-prime-meghan

Toyman!
Toyman! MegaDork
1/18/23 3:09 p.m.

I couldn't care less about Clarkson and Merkel. I don't watch or pay attention to either one. 

But damn, it's almost like the world no longer understands comedic hyperbole. I'd hate to be a comedian in this day and age. 

1/18/23 3:25 p.m.

Looks like Prince Harry talked about killing Talaban fighters in Afghanistan like taking chess pieces of a table, and now the Talaban has chimed in calling him a murderer.

Yeah. This has gone way beyond Jeremy Clarkson and lame GoT references.

jb229
jb229 New Reader
1/18/23 6:38 p.m.

I've enjoyed watching the shows he makes, still do, but Clarkson gets no passes anymore.  The UK used to treat him like a naughty schoolboy for years, tut tut you shouldn't be saying those things haw haw.  The fame went to his head and he never learned a lesson because he always landed on his feet.

Getting dumped has been a long time coming and frankly he's too old to be doing the shows anymore.  Hammond's doing his own low-key car shows now and May is running a pub and doing silly cooking youtubes, we're not suffering for content from the trio.

1/18/23 9:51 p.m.

I'm getting kind of tired of the cancel culture. They actually went after Whoopi Goldberg for liking Blazing Saddles. Blazing Saddles is one of my favorite movies. 

https://nypost.com/2022/12/07/whoopi-goldberg-defends-blazing-saddles-against-cancel-culture/

I don't think they would allow anything like Monty Python to be made today. Everything is so sanitized now. Let them go ahead and ban everything and I'll just keep watching tho old stuff. 

02Pilot
02Pilot PowerDork
1/18/23 10:09 p.m.

Clarkson should know that it is only acceptable to pillory the California branch of the Royal Family according to long-standing traditional British practice: puppets.

3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
lChZpn98haGjhxc6r6odZzqfkkZjrAm8KAungmp0tGv182gWTbvV5YojAlAUivkd