Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/7/19 8:09 a.m.

Friends, I need the grm network. One of my all time favorite bands has released a 25th anniversary live album on vinyl, and I need it. Problem is, it is only available at half a dozen or so record stores in the Phoenix area, and it is not available online. I needs it. 

The band is authority zero, and the album is live at the rebel lounge. It looks like this- its awesome. I've listened to these guys for a long time and they've kept true to their sound more than most bands. It would mean a lot toe to own this. 

The locations are here-if anyone can hook me up, get at me. More than willing to trade favors, money, beers if you're in Orlando, whatever. Help a guy out. 

Patrick
Patrick MegaDork
12/7/19 8:28 a.m.

If anyone is grabbing one for mnbdsm, and they have two copies, I would also gladly pay you Tuesday for some limited edition vinyl today.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/7/19 8:33 a.m.
Patrick said:

If anyone is grabbing one for mnbdsm, and they have two copies, I would also gladly pay you Tuesday for some limited edition vinyl today.

Yaaaaaas

RealMiniNoMore
RealMiniNoMore PowerDork
12/7/19 11:59 a.m.

GF's parents live in Sun City - NW of Phoenix. I've left a message, asking for a favor. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/7/19 12:36 p.m.

In reply to RealMiniNoMore :

Awesome. 

JamesMcD
JamesMcD SuperDork
12/7/19 1:44 p.m.

So what's the deal with no shipping to the USA? You can buy this on their band camp page, but "no shipping to USA" and no digital download included, unlike any other Bandcamp purchase. Maybe there's a reason, but this seems like a needless FU to the fans. 

RealMiniNoMore
RealMiniNoMore PowerDork
12/7/19 2:28 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

She'll see what she can do! I asked her to get two, if they have them.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/7/19 2:49 p.m.
JamesMcD said:

So what's the deal with no shipping to the USA? You can buy this on their band camp page, but "no shipping to USA" and no digital download included, unlike any other Bandcamp purchase. Maybe there's a reason, but this seems like a needless FU to the fans. 

I'm guessing distro and liability issues. Idk for sure. If they had had it in person when I saw them in Orlando I would have bought it. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/7/19 2:49 p.m.
RealMiniNoMore said:

In reply to Mndsm :

She'll see what she can do! I asked her to get two, if they have them.

You the mannest

RealMiniNoMore
RealMiniNoMore PowerDork
12/7/19 11:21 p.m.

The one she called didn't have any in stock, but they're expecting a shipment Tuesday, and she should call back then to see if any came in that shipment. 

former520
former520 HalfDork
12/8/19 12:22 a.m.

I can take a look tomorrow also.  The Tempe location is across the street from my gym.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/8/19 7:08 a.m.
former520 said:

I can take a look tomorrow also.  The Tempe location is across the street from my gym.

You're awesome. 

former520
former520 HalfDork
12/8/19 11:18 a.m.

Spoke to the store this morning.  For the Tempe location, they have 61 on order but have not received any.  Looks like they have not yet been delivered.  I will keep checking.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/8/19 11:55 a.m.

Excellent. Means a lot to me. 

RealMiniNoMore
RealMiniNoMore PowerDork
12/10/19 4:51 p.m.

Zia called GF's mom today. They have the vinyl in stock now, but can only sell her one. They're holding one for her until tomorrow (Wed). Lemme know. 414 seven nine one 5

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/10/19 5:44 p.m.

message sent via cell. nine five 2 nine nine 4 64 two three is me. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/10/19 5:47 p.m.

Alright- one down, one to go. Need one for Patrick- He's sent me proof he's into these guys. 

Patrick
Patrick MegaDork
12/10/19 6:35 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

And saw them live back when they had one album

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/10/19 6:57 p.m.
Patrick said:

In reply to Mndsm :

And saw them live back when they had one album

You got me beat, I think they had two when I saw them. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/13/19 9:25 a.m.

Plot twist! Realmininomore had been a huge help and I have a copy on my way to me. Idk if anyone else went looking for Patrick but this showed up this morning turns out they are shipping them now. My best bet is they weren't shipping them before because no one had them in yet. Either way, winning !

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/16/19 4:28 p.m.

and here we are. This just goes to show how good this community really is. Realmininomore and his girlfriend's mother had absolutely no reason to trust me, and they went out of their way to make this happen for me anyhow. Amazing to think that as much as some communities are actively tearing each other apart, grm is still looking out for its own. 

RealMiniNoMore
RealMiniNoMore PowerDork
12/16/19 5:25 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

The GRM community has helped me; it's my duty to help the GRM community. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/16/19 6:28 p.m.

I aspire to be that useful some day. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
rnlYyZD2i1CNEYgMmbCBU2RwNu61Z9ZZHLDqRonHHEix6WS5BAw5Q3PMtYUP1FAy