carguy123
carguy123 PowerDork
4/12/12 10:54 p.m.

Now this is downright spooky.

Dead baby

"The baby was there and they put the little casket on a stretcher. We looked for a bar to pry it open," the baby's father, Fabian Veron, said in a press conference. "My wife looked and uncovered it slowly. She saw the little hand and then uncovered the face. That's when it let the first little cry out."

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker UltimaDork
4/13/12 12:02 a.m.

Damn. I had a broth ready for soup and everything.

Luke
Luke UberDork
4/13/12 1:05 a.m.

More dead baby-related creepiness - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m71U2jJp09w

^^It's just a cake in the shape of a baby, but I find it really disturbing.

fritzsch
fritzsch Reader
4/13/12 3:17 a.m.

I heard the cold of the freezer slows the metabolism and revives them or something? I dont know much about anatomy but i would be spooked to be parents. It happened to a baby in Israel a while back, but the baby didnt survive.

novaderrik
novaderrik SuperDork
4/13/12 6:04 a.m.

this is how resurrection myths get started..

failboat
failboat Dork
4/13/12 6:10 a.m.

if it resurrects like Jesus.............

SELL IT ON EBAY!!!!!!!!!

patgizz
patgizz UltraDork
4/13/12 8:19 a.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: Damn. I had a broth ready for soup and everything.

you've been reading too much jonathan swift lately.

Gimp
Gimp Dork
4/13/12 8:19 a.m.

Related news - Bronco's have now drafted baby.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury UltimaDork
4/13/12 8:26 a.m.
failboat wrote: if it resurrects like Jesus............. SELL IT ON EBAY!!!!!!!!!

You win at internet!

Mods, the internet can no longer get any better . Please close the web

z31maniac
z31maniac UberDork
4/13/12 8:33 a.m.

I find it interesting this stuff never happens in 1st world countries...................................just saying.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH UberDork
4/13/12 8:48 a.m.
fritzsch wrote: I heard the cold of the freezer slows the metabolism and revives them or something?

Possible. On one of those survival story shows I saw an ep that detailed how babies can go into sort of a hibernation state and convert fat directly into heat in a cold environment.

rob_lewis
rob_lewis Dork
4/13/12 9:44 a.m.
Luke wrote: More dead baby-related creepiness - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m71U2jJp09w ^^It's just a cake in the shape of a baby, but I find it really disturbing.

Very creepy, but it needed to be red velvet cake......

-Rob

Duke
Duke UberDork
4/13/12 10:57 a.m.

Go to www.cakewrecks.com and search "baby cake" or "belly cake" if you want to see some truly creepy desserts.

Grtechguy
Grtechguy PowerDork
4/13/12 11:32 a.m.
rob_lewis wrote:
Luke wrote: More dead baby-related creepiness - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m71U2jJp09w ^^It's just a cake in the shape of a baby, but I find it really disturbing.

Very creepy, but it needed to be red velvet cake......

-Rob

In that video, there is a link to a red velvet one.

davidjs
davidjs Reader
4/13/12 12:17 p.m.
fritzsch wrote: I heard the cold of the freezer slows the metabolism and revives them or something? I dont know much about anatomy but i would be spooked to be parents. It happened to a baby in Israel a while back, but the baby didnt survive.

You're not dead until you're warm and dead...

This is similar to people surviving after extreme hypothermic events...

Our Preferred Partners
dquhDQD1l6G8MRZvFJNxQu1gbuOgWiny9Rt8RIyTfbVCcrYLDU3yDTsrglDSAwqh