3 4 5
Beer Baron
Beer Baron MegaDork
5/20/22 7:23 a.m.

Because she hasn't been mentioned yet, and we're going to see her perform tomorrow night:

Tori Amos - Little Earthquakes (also in that big '92 list)

Hungary Bill (Forum Supporter)
Hungary Bill (Forum Supporter) PowerDork
5/20/22 2:26 p.m.
Tony Sestito said:

In reply to Pete. (l33t FS) :

And don't forget La Sexorcisto: Devil Music Volume One! Thunder Kiss '65 was a MONSTER hit back then! Great album. 

Oh, that was a good one!

You guys are making me all nostalgic over here (born in 81, class of 2000).  I gotta second the "Slim Shady LP", not as the best but definitely noteworthy (and definitely up there in the genre).  His lyrics definitely don't age well, but Eminem is an absolutely amazing lyricist and I absolutely died when I started listening to the background comments and little add ins (straight up "Slick Rick" style) that he put in his music.  That album (and Sexorcisto) were life changers for me, as were many others from that day in age.

I gotta go with "Nevermind" as the best album of the 90's, but I did live in Seattle so I may be a bit biased wink

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) MegaDork
5/21/22 1:39 p.m.

This thread made me realize that, while driving, I can listen to nearly anything I ever liked thanks to the magic of 5G and YouTube Music.

I blew a tweeter today thanks to Metallica's LS:B&P, Seattle '89.  Man the mix is crappy, but the music rocked.  Technically that came out in the 90s smiley

preach (dudeist priest)
preach (dudeist priest) Dork
5/21/22 2:32 p.m.

In reply to Pete. (l33t FS) :

I can stump it sometimes with old punk but it does pretty good.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
5/21/22 3:02 p.m.

In reply to HFmaxi :

Moon Safari is a fantastic album.

Iusedtobefast
Iusedtobefast Reader
5/21/22 10:19 p.m.

I went through this whole thread and not one mention of Hootie and the Blowfish- Cracked Rear View. Saw them right before the pandemic. They put on a great show... Bare Knaked Ladies opened and they were fun too. 

3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ITq4TCVF8KVvgldEwn8OjDJdJqNMD4hYUE6m8fVWdeVKxCrc4ckloLVMXNmLb07p