spacecadet
spacecadet Dork
7/15/19 8:34 p.m.

My absolute favorite F1 team is Brawn. First full season of F1 that I followed and such a great story. Not a simple story by any means... But thanks to the quick thinking of Ross to secure the team assets and a Mercedes Powerplant at the 11th hour. Combined with the absolute metric tons of money put into the car by Honda running 3 separate wind tunnel programs the prior year... and 1 driver down on his luck of being in the right teams at the right time.. Both championships were captured... 

mr2s2000elise
mr2s2000elise HalfDork
7/15/19 9:24 p.m.

Thanka for sharing 

Their success starts from Brawn's hard work. It's a shame Brawn left right before their domination. Toto and Patty have done a great job keeping the momentum going. Toto is also my favorite team principle with the signature fist banging, receptive towards the media, and having to manage a helluva driver pairing. Niki Lauda is a straight shooter. Mercedes have their F1 E36 M3 together especially the PU and I respect that. Lewis is my favorite driver. Mercedes and Red Bull are both good at engaging their fans and social media. Both teams are media friendly

spacecadet
spacecadet Dork
7/15/19 9:54 p.m.

In reply to mr2s2000elise :

Happy to share. 

Brawn was the chef who took all the great ingredients that would have been nothing bythemselves, and made a championship winning team out of them.... 

spacecadet
spacecadet Dork
7/15/19 9:54 p.m.

another video from a few months back that talks more about the team.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
kwisRtGrPbsJcsXw9W8VFMUZhsuj2l4IVEYXVAahywYgQMfCWkOF6NCAMURMxEIj