beaterworld
beaterworld New Reader
11/27/09 11:20 a.m.

I don't know about your computer, but my laptop has this funny "computer will shut off in 10 minutes for scheduled update" thingy. Once it goes into it's gopher hole, the only way to wake it up is to repeatedly jab the ESC key like you're meant for a mental institution. What's most frustrating about your computer?

John Brown
John Brown SuperDork
11/27/09 11:38 a.m.

Reading your posts.

Bobzilla
Bobzilla HalfDork
11/27/09 11:39 a.m.

^ dITTO.

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku HalfDork
11/27/09 12:04 p.m.
John Brown wrote: Reading your posts.

+100

NYG95GA
NYG95GA SuperDork
11/27/09 12:30 p.m.
beaterworld wrote: ... repeatedly jab the ESC key like you're meant for a mental institution.

I think you just answered your own question. Somewhere in Canoeville there's a rubber room with your name on the door. Don't take that harshly; when the fellows in the white suits come with their butterfly nets to take you away (hoohoohaha), many of us will miss you for ten minutes, then get back to our regularly scheduled Miata/bacon posts. Good luck with all that, and get well soon.

thatsnowinnebago
thatsnowinnebago Dork
11/27/09 2:06 p.m.

They're coming to take me away ha ha, they're coming to take me away, he he, ho ho, to the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time, and i like to see the nice young men in their plain white coats...

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku HalfDork
11/27/09 3:00 p.m.
thatsnowinnebago wrote: They're coming to take me away ha ha, they're coming to take me away, he he, ho ho, to the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time, and i like to see the nice young men in their plain white coats...

It's been awhile since I heard that one. Classic.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Bf7djUqC7GqfpVAOpWJPTTieLmpbz1wGG4Tu87qqrXEcOZWKzMsP6V37yaeg5mCf