1 2 3
poopshovel again
poopshovel again MegaDork
1/30/09 8:54 a.m.

I suppose at this point, now that I've soiled myself, there's no reason to read the first 2 pages, right?

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin PowerDork
1/30/09 9:28 a.m.

I really hope he gets a talkshow or remains in the public eye somehow. His absolute refusal to acknowledge reality is riviting, and hilarious.

I'd love to see him run for President, or senator. Just imagine what SNL could do to him. The guy is comedy gold....and that hair.....that glorious hair!

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter UltimaDork
1/30/09 10:03 a.m.

"On the next 'America's Next Top Douche', hosted by Rod Blagoyowhatever...."

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
1/30/09 11:57 a.m.

If he gets convicted and goes to Jail. I really hope they turn his incarceration into a reality show.

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
1/30/09 3:43 p.m.

Damn. He's not wasting any time. Just saw a promo on CNN for Blago on DL Hughley's CNN show this Saturday night.

jg

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess MegaDork
1/30/09 3:49 p.m.

I remember reading somewhere that he was overextended. Lots of houses all over the country or something, and that's one reason he was pushing to sell The O's Senate seat (and everything else). He is probably trying to suck in some speaking fees from CNN. He's gonna need some Esquire money here shortly.

mtn
mtn MegaDork
1/30/09 4:11 p.m.
Joe Gearin wrote: I'd love to see him run for President, or senator. Just imagine what SNL could do to him. The guy is comedy gold....and that hair.....that glorious hair!

He can't be elected to any position in Illinois. If he wants to run for senate, he has to do it in some other state. He is, however, eligible to run for Prez or Vice Prez.

Fueled by Caffeine
1/30/09 5:38 p.m.
mtn wrote:
Joe Gearin wrote: I'd love to see him run for President, or senator. Just imagine what SNL could do to him. The guy is comedy gold....and that hair.....that glorious hair!
He can't be elected to any position in Illinois. If he wants to run for senate, he has to do it in some other state. He is, however, eligible to run for Prez or Vice Prez.

Palin/Blago 2012

jimbbski
jimbbski SuperDork
1/30/09 8:47 p.m.
Dr. Hess wrote: I remember reading somewhere that he was overextended. Lots of houses all over the country or something, and that's one reason he was pushing to sell The O's Senate seat (and everything else). He is probably trying to suck in some speaking fees from CNN. He's gonna need some Esquire money here shortly.

Yeah he has financial problems, or will once he gets the bill from his lawyers after the federal trial. If fact he has quite a bit of cash, it's call a campaign fund. He had millions in there during the last election, I heard about $10M. I'm not sure what he has left but if he declares it on his taxes he can use it for personal use.

minimac
minimac UltraDork
1/30/09 9:22 p.m.

I recently heard that 65% of the politicians in Illinois like to have sex in the shower. The other 35% haven't been convicted yet....I'll be here all week folks.

Wally
Wally MegaDork
1/31/09 1:42 a.m.

New York is always ready to elect an outsider with a shady past.

Fueled by Caffeine
1/31/09 7:29 a.m.
minimac wrote: I recently heard that 65% of the politicians in Illinois like to have sex in the shower. The other 35% haven't been convicted yet....I'll be here all week folks.

I heard he likes punk rock..

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
7o0py42izsmMglx8mB7ySdHsZValFBi9Z7AKcXq2z1mu7umqczJxN9V5yR3hUHyS