1 2 3 4
914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
12/26/20 7:29 a.m.

Trish got me Delkevic stainless headers and pipes for the 1975 Goldwing, but we're not really having Christmas until Thursday when our son & DIL get here.

Brian(formerly neon4891)
Brian(formerly neon4891) MegaDork
12/26/20 8:11 a.m.

In reply to yupididit :

Nice TriStar. I've been eyeballing the bezel less version of my diver they have. 

Curtis73 (Forum Supporter)
Curtis73 (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
12/26/20 8:13 a.m.
yupididit said:

My fiancée knows exactly what I like. She did well, as usual. heart

Those boots are wicked sick.  I gotta look into those.

yupididit
yupididit PowerDork
12/26/20 8:15 a.m.

In reply to Brian(formerly neon4891) :

Thank you. There's a few of their that I enjoy! 

yupididit
yupididit PowerDork
12/26/20 8:21 a.m.

In reply to Curtis73 (Forum Supporter) :

Do it! They aren't GRM friendly prices but I love them. This is the 4th pair of Taft boots this year. My fiancée bought me this pair for my birthday earlier this year. And I bought myself a few pair too lol

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/26/20 8:29 a.m.
David S. Wallens said:

Soundgarden vinyl. My wife got a Big Green Egg, so that means that I get BBQ. smiley

You will have all sorts of new friends you didn't know you had. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/26/20 8:34 a.m.

i got myself this. I was so surprised. Also bought myself a 12" chef knife (not a typo) bought various gadgets for the kitchen, etc. Swmbo and I didn't really do Xmas for each other because we're trying to do thisswmbo bought her kid a couple video games for the switch she got earlier this year as an early something present. Her 21sr birthday is in a week. I wanted to get her an eviction notice, but swmbo said she wouldn't like it. 

12/26/20 8:37 a.m.
yupididit said:

Do it! They aren't GRM friendly prices but I love them. This is the 4th pair of Taft boots this year. My fiancée bought me this pair for my birthday earlier this year. And I bought myself a few pair too lol

oh my gosh - oh my gosh - OH MY GOSH.

My little inner queen is screaming like a little girl getting a pony.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/26/20 9:00 a.m.

I'm with ya. Those plaid joints were amazing. I can't wear boots tho. They don't fit my feet. Broken too many times. 

yupididit
yupididit PowerDork
12/26/20 9:52 a.m.

Scream Queen!

ZOO (Forum Supporter)
ZOO (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
12/26/20 10:07 a.m.

You boot lovers should also look at John Fluevog’s offerings.  

My go to boots:

Fluevog

yupididit
yupididit PowerDork
12/26/20 10:11 a.m.

In reply to ZOO (Forum Supporter) :

Only thing I like by John Fluevog are the Tobias loafers lol

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/26/20 10:26 a.m.

My biggest problem with boots is fit. I've broken my right foot at least 4 times and have an absurd instep. Most high lace shoes are out of the question. 

Ethnic Food-Wrap Aficionado
Ethnic Food-Wrap Aficionado Dork
12/26/20 11:20 a.m.

I cashed in some Bezos Bux from work, my fIL, and SWMBO on a nice Baileigh rotary shear.

And one of my fellow vintage 2 stroke enthusiasts sent me a Klotz scented candle.  Lucille not included.

Dusterbd13-michael (Forum Supporter)
Dusterbd13-michael (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
12/26/20 11:59 a.m.

Hypertension!

New batteries for the cordless tools 

Truck stuff 

Disney plus

Time with the family 

Antihero (Forum Supporter)
Antihero (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
12/26/20 12:48 p.m.
Curtis73 (Forum Supporter) said:
yupididit said:

Apparently you aren't the only one, my wife made screaming like noises over my shoulder when she saw those.

Which ones are these? My knowledge of boots ends at the cool Georgia Boots that I wear for work, and I need to file them away for a gift idea for later

Javelin (Forum Supporter)
Javelin (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
12/26/20 1:06 p.m.

I got a watch!

pontiacstogo
pontiacstogo Reader
12/26/20 1:10 p.m.

Indy 169's and some risers for the deck on the left;

yupididit
yupididit PowerDork
12/26/20 1:28 p.m.
Antihero (Forum Supporter) said:
Curtis73 (Forum Supporter) said:
yupididit said:

Apparently you aren't the only one, my wife made screaming like noises over my shoulder when she saw those.

Which ones are these? My knowledge of boots ends at the cool Georgia Boots that I wear for work, and I need to file them away for a gift idea for later

Brand: Taft 

Model: Jackboot

Design: Eden 

My fiancée was able to get them on their initial release. They sold out quickly. You shouldn't have an issue getting them now. 

Jackboot in Eden

What I love about Taft boots is that they're handmade and high quality. Also, the company has amazing customer support and customer interaction. 

These are the other pairs:

Antihero (Forum Supporter)
Antihero (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
12/26/20 1:44 p.m.

In reply to yupididit :

Awesome, thank you very much

12/26/20 2:34 p.m.

In reply to ZOO (Forum Supporter) :

I have a pair of Fluevog shoes.  Love them.  I have the Angel Flame Gibsons like this

See the source image

Recon1342
Recon1342 Dork
12/26/20 3:10 p.m.
Recon1342 said:

Wife got new boots to replace the ones the dog chewed up. Kids got all manner of funky socks, headphones, styluses (stylii?) and Barbie dolls. I got a Jerry Garcia neck tie, some new cast iron, and an HO Scale polar express locomotive. 

Pics (of the locomotive, in any case)-

bigdaddylee82
bigdaddylee82 UberDork
12/26/20 7:23 p.m.

My folks got me a Milwaukee Fuel M12 3/8" Stubby impact and M12 rotary tool.

In-laws got me some UZI parts and metal working books.

I got this before Thanksgiving, but it's technically a Christmas gift. If you're not from Arkansas, these are probably a little odd, but I've wanted a concert Razorback for a long time. It's about 20" tall and 80 lbs.  I may repaint it, it came as pictured, I could do a better job on the paint and add some missing detail.

benzbaronDaryn
benzbaronDaryn SuperDork
12/26/20 11:37 p.m.

New seat for the bike and I finally got an adapter for my steering wheel.  Also some quiet time to do some wrenching.  

yupididit
yupididit PowerDork
12/27/20 2:17 a.m.

In reply to benzbaronDaryn :

I had a nardi on my 79 w123 and could not see the top part of my gauges. It feels so much better than the stock wheel that I didn't care. 

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
VWRjaMlNX7FDqBBzbc3GsAu5lP4lKwBxXG7b9wFWz4AdJbJMcmOplHvmeqqHgiUv