carguy123
carguy123 PowerDork
10/1/12 1:44 p.m.

Someone sent me a link to an article Chuck wrote. They implied he's a regular journalist, but I haven't checked that part out.

He's writing about the F&F issues which I hadn't followed so his writing was really the first thing I'd heard on it, but that's not the point. I was just amazed he wrote and wrote well. Here's the article below.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/chuck-norris/2012/10/01/chuck-norris-column-obamaholder-doj-engaged-fast-furious-whitewash

I guess I shouldn't be surprised as he does a lot of stuff, even making up stupid Chuck Norris jokes. He's kinda the Godfather (fairy type not mafia type - wait can you say fairy & Chuck Norris in the same sentence or even on the same page?) of the Special Ed school my daughter teaches at. He even gives them Karate lessons.

How cool is that, Chuck Norris for your karate teacher!?!

Cone_Junky
Cone_Junky Dork
10/1/12 1:59 p.m.

There was a time when Chuck Norris meant serious ass kicking. Now all I can think of when I hear his name is "...a thousand years of darkness."

Oh yeah, that's some seriousness political linkness, so IB4TL

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH PowerDork
10/1/12 2:02 p.m.

Newsbusters link?

carguy123
carguy123 PowerDork
10/1/12 2:03 p.m.

It's not about the content, it's about the fact that Chuckie baby can write. Keep it about Chuck and not the content and I'm sure we'll be safe.

I'm not sure I read the whole article but I don't remember any direct jabs at anyone but ATF for giving people the guns in the first place so not sure about any political content anyway..

EDIT: I just did a search and Chuck has 9 pages worth of articles so he must have been doing this for some time. From the titles it seems he does take on the more "kick-ass" types of subjects.

Maybe he'd be a good guest writer for GRM. Cause when he writes, you HAVE to read it!

Hocrest
Hocrest HalfDork
10/1/12 9:05 p.m.
carguy123 wrote: It's not about the content, it's about the fact that Chuckie baby can write. Keep it about Chuck and not the content and I'm sure we'll be safe.

His journalistic objectivity is as good as his acting

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
IpCP7S9tbSR6gU7EJ408cTA1eWFdjx9CJ6Y39BqBwo8KF2Jdy2JCeUWwBndMToMx